CHAPTER 19

Seasons passed everything was going on well within the family ,their business has grown and reach height under the siblings watch. Through the months they earned tremendous profit which enable them to invest and start other branches across india. They had a comfortable and peaceful life but their happiness multipled when Bua put to bed a healthy baby boy.

Who not only became her world but also her reason to live especially when she held him in her arms for the first time. Was like she got a new life forgetting the pain she endured on seeing the child who was the sign of their love but also the last memory of her late husband.

Though she was disappointed on learning the absence of her in-laws whom she had hope they'll at least arrive to see the child but looking at her family happy faces the disappointment vanished and she decided to live for her siblings and son.

Weeks passed and the naming ceremony was conducted, which was a blast, for both bua's siblings worked extra hard wanting it to be a special occasion, for the child was not only their nephew but the reason of their elder sister's smile which was lost with their jijaji's demise.

Just as they planned the ceremony left a mark in the heart of the guest who were part of it and the child was named SHAAN GUPTA. Shaan was a silent child who didn't give his family a hard time,he easily went in anyone's arms without making a fuss but his curious eyes always wondered around to behold new faces and his surrounding.

Even after being a quiet child he won the hearts of his family and anyone who came across him. Bua even though hurt with her in-laws ignorance,she still offered them financial help knowing her late husband was the one who looked after them.

Her siblings though irked seeing that but they never commented believing she knows what she was doing . But they never failed to show their irritation especially seeing them who kept demanding more money yet they never appreciated the ones offered or cared to visit their grandson or nephew.

Like this a year passed and the family has made many memories since the arrival of Shaan who became everyone's pet and immediately he started crawling he kept everyone on toes.

As he grew he adapted the physical appearance of his late father which gladden bua's heart for she always wanted her son to resemble her late husband.

The family enjoyed every moment and when the holiday came to an end they have made beautiful memories to be cherished forever. Ma and chote Mama planned their return to Mumbai happily not knowing a storm was about to wreck their happy and peaceful life.

Their lives continued from where they left though contentment could be seen which their faces expressed. Ma semester began ,she immense herself in between spending time with the twins.

Though not forgetting to communicate with Arvind Mamu who immediately after completing his course returned to lucksow to help in their family business not before promising to visit her.

By now that time Ma knew of her feelings towards Papa yet she conceal it in fear of breaking their friendship if it comes to open which was also Papa's case. Mahesh who understood the two after catching them countless times stealing glances at each other secretly, facepalm himself seeing their inability to voice their feelings.