CHAPTER 17

By the time Akansha arrived in the hospital,Mohini has gone into a premature labour . Even though she gave birth to a baby who was kept into an incubator,she has lost a lot of blood and how much ever the doctors tried to save her,she has lost the will to live due to the betrayal she got from Rajesh who not only broke her heart but also was the person behind the death of her parents.

The doctors revealed to Akansha about  Mohini current situation whose heart stopped beating twice advising her the 3rd time won't be possible to revive her. A heartbroken Akansha strode towards Rajesh who was sitting numb being supported by his mother and rewarded him with a tight slap lamenting on the miseries his betrayal brought to her family.

Every person who witness the ongoing event  shuddered seeing the rage Akansha's eyes held until the doctor interfered advising them on the needed of a peaceful environment for other patients. Akansha's eyes poured angry tears glaring at Rajesh who wasn't giving any reaction until Mohini was revealed to gained consciousness. She met her sister and cried seeing her lifeless eyes and pale face connected to many wires.

Mohini knew of her current situation for she felt life being sucked away from her but she didn't regret taking it as a punishment for her stubbornness in marrying Rajesh. She looked at Akansha who was trying hard to plaster a smile to hide her tears

Mohini was concerned about the wellbeing of her children thus taking Akansha promise to look after them in her absence. It shattered Akansha hearing her sister who already gave up but encouraged her to live for her children who still needed her but a painful smile was the only thing she got from her. She called for her mother-in-law and husband demanding the custody of their children to be handed over to Akansha in exchange of his freedom or she'l send him behind bars for the death of her parents.

Even though Akansha was dissatisfied hearing Mohini decision of letting Rajesh roam freely but she remained silent believing in her . Though Rajesh refused instantly in letting go of their children but a worried Shanti who was concerned about her only child pulled her aside advising him on what to do.

After discussing with his mother he agreed unwillingly but Mohini wasn't done for she wanted everything to be done lawful thus summoning their respective lawyers. In an hour both their lawyers arrived and everything was formalize with a warning to Rajesh of never approaching their children in future for if he do so Akansha has the right to reopen the cases against him.

Hearing that Akansha was celebrating for she knew Rajesh was behind Mohini property which is written under their children and knowing Rajesh he'l do anything to have it under him. She promised herself even if it will take months or years inorder for Rajesh to be punished ,she won't off the fire in her heart until Rajesh will be where he's supposed to be.

When everything was done Akansha remained behind with her sister talking about their childhood memories with their parents until Mohini gave up her life peaceful knowing her children are safe and will be well taken care of. Prem on knowing everything arrived in Mumbai with Meera  who still can't stay away from Akansha for she was to stay there until the child born from Mohini is announced healthy before they can head back to Delhi.

Death of Mohini did break something inside of her, for she was the only blood relative left of her after their parents death. But she swallowed her sorrow understanding her all children needed their mother and so is her husband who was always her support. Weeks passed and the child was deemed healthy thus being released from the hospital.

Days passed Prem and Akansha returned back to Delhi with both the three children ,two no longer being Kayshap rather Khuranas. Later the naming ceremony of the 3rd daughter was held and she was named GARIMA KHURANA. Though the family lost a lot but looking at the innocent eyes of their children they got purpose to wait for a new dawn.