CHAPTER 26

Apart from spending time with lakhsmi,Nani enjoyed the company of her great grandchildren. Today wasn't an exception,she sat surrounded by them as she narrate stories about their parents before their birth.

Unlike her grandchildren her great grandchildren had a childhood and the elders made sure they enjoy every bit of it. She happily answered their questions as she enjoys seeing their innocence knowing near future it won't exist and she won't have this chance.

Suddenly her grandsons started arriving , though like everyday today they weren't received by their wives. They sulk for that was the reason they eagerly wait evening arrival to rush home and receive their pampering after a hectic day .

They sat down being confused seeing their children who didn't even turn knowing their arrival. They stared at each other in astonishment while Nani enjoyed everything silently knowing what was to come.

They shrugged not understanding what was going on. But their jaw dropped seeing their wives making appearance from upstairs yet they directly headed towards the kitchen without uttering a single word.

They raked their brains trying to find answers yet nothing came up until Nk interrupted them,"Nannav are we ghost that none is seeing us?"

"What the!"exclaim ARNAV in disbelief to Nk who was lost in thought

"Not what the!sale sahiba, only Rani sahiba Pooja and Choti Devi Maiya can save us now"added Shaan staring around

Others stared at the two horrified unknown to them their voice wasn't low as they thought.

"Dad if I were you,I will started thinking on which side to sleep in the guest room"told Arav being amused hearing their conversation

"What happen to my room for me to sleep in guest room"question a confuse Shaan

"Ma won't allow you in and please don't ask me why ,you should ask Rohan. Though your not alone even others will accompany you"replied Arav moving from there while they stared at Rohan who gave him a toothy smile seeing him who was staring at him expectantly.

"You told me not to tell Ma that you am naive just like my Ma  but since you denied me chocolate I told her everything "told Rohan happily while Shaan eyes almost touch his forehead knowing his son has put him into trouble.

"Papa you said your secretary makes sweet coffee than Ma, so we informed her so that next time she'll had extra sugar to make it sweet "told Siya followed by a nodding Piya while ARMAAN eyes popped out hearing the two.

He was sure his wife won't spare him today. He berated himself for buttering his secretary only because he wanted coffee at that time knowing office hour was over.

"Papa don't worry I just informed Ma how you were staring that dancing lady and even you pushed your specs up"informed Parth casually while Akash pushed the specs up the tendency he has.

"I informed Ma how you didn't complain when you carried Avani but that day when you carried Ma,you told me your hands was paining since Ma was heavy"told Arjun to Neel who uttered impossible knowing his wife will break both of his hands with her punch