CHAPTER 16

Silence was what ruled KGR Mansion. A day has passed after the revelation, the ones who were unknown to it were overwhelmed on learning the relationship shared between Gayatri and Nani. Apart from being shocked,Nani was also ashamed for she realised Meera was not only her daughter -in-law but also her niece and she took part in her painful past.

Different from the 1st day everyone sat in the garden enjoying fresh air and cool breeze as they await for continuation from where it was last stopped. Though from yesterday none ate properly due to tension around,but by now they realized by the end of the revelation it won't end like in fairy tales with conclusion they lived happily ever after.

The 3 sisters joined them taking their place beside their husbands as the freshly flower scent welcome them cooling their tense nerves. They stared around for after the 1st revelation this was the first time they were meeting again. Even though past was being revealed,they still couldn't abandon their other responsibilities which many look up to.

They made themselves comfortable as other members looked at the sisters curiously,"Kuhu you can continue before our children wakes up demanding our attention"uttered Payal seeing gazes directed on Kushi who nodded understanding her.

"Niti pregnancy was something to be celebrated after all it was a good news. Everyone was happy especially Gayatri and Ankush who proudly announced of being promoted to grandparents,for they dotted on Niti and Parth who weren't treated differently from the rest.

That being the first pregnancy everyone was extra careful and guided by Gayatri, Niti was well taken care of and her every cravings was fulfilled. Not only Niti, everyone enjoyed that phase but the ladies were unaware of their husbands wish for the child to be born a boy so that in future when Prem and Akansha birth a girl they'l strengthen their relationship through the marriage of the two.

Though their wish remained just a wish as after 9month ,Niti birthed a healthy baby girl which even though shattered their dreams, nonetheless they celebrated grandly welcoming their princess who was later named MADHUMATI after Gayatri deceased mother.

Madhumati was a loud child and with her antics she brighten the ever silent mansion. She was everyone pet and greatly adored with anyone who came across her. While in Delhi they were enjoying their parenthood in Mumbai Mohini was falling apart due to her mother-in-law indifference behaviour towards her who has also stopped her in continuing her career

Time passed but Mohini didn't visit her family apart from making calls which relieved them knowing she was still there. Like this a year passed and she has met her family only ones. When they saw her,they were concerned seeing her reduced weight and what worried them more was her dull face which lost its shine.

Gayatri being her mother saw past her, the sadness in her daughter's eyes made her heart ache. After much persuasion she revealed her lack of experiencing motherhood even after years of marriage was eating her up. Understanding her daughter's emotion ,Gayatri approach the matter on her own way and by the end of it she sooth the aching heart of her daughter

Mohini even though felt better after talking to her mother, her insecurity was still alive reminding her of her mother-in-law taunts and her terming Mohini as a barren woman. Fear was instilled in her heart due to her mother-in-law words though she prayed inwardly not to come true. Akansha who was looking at her sister understood her inner turmoil without explanation for Mohini eyes was a mirror to her soul.

Seeing her longing eyes whenever she stared at Madhumati ,she understood her worries and comforted her with her words and by the end of the day Mohini has forgotten her worries and spend time with her sister just like old days.