CHAPTER 18

5years passed after the death of Parth,the life of the siblings changed but they learned to adapt to changes in their day to day life. The siblings relationship became more strong, they faced challenges United as they tried to provide a peaceful environment for the growth of their younger siblings.

Among the challenge they faced in between the years one was which took place 3years ago when Bua undergo miscarriage on her 1st pregnancy which marked the start of her misery. Even though the siblings faced challenges together and emerge victorious,that left a scar especially on the couples who were overjoyed with the news and everyday they waited for the arrival of their younger one.

Bua took time to heal especially when neighbours kept taunting her blaming her of being responsible for the tragedy that befall them ,since the incident which led to that, happened in her 5th month in the office where she stepped after complete 5 month bed rest.

Though the family stood by her especially phupa who was her great support and never blamed her but neighbours words affected her which changed her personality greatly. Adding to that, her mother-in-law attitude towards her changed drastically, she stopped her from going to office and in the absence of Phupa she kept taunting her passing awful remarks but Bua never responded to any.

She lost her peace completely, for outside the society snatched it by terming her a barren woman and inside her mother-in-law remarks was pushing her to depression. Unknown to what was going behind him, Phupa just thought everything was ok in his family, until one day when he returned home early and saw his mother and her friends insulting bua who was serving them tea silently without responding to any of their insults.

He stood shocked seeing the other face of the woman whom he knew from the moment he opened his eyes. He stared at his wife disappointed who neither raised her head nor voice but listened to every insult. But when he saw his mother pouring hot coffee on his wife who didn't even flinch, it petrified him who run towards her hurriedly shouting her name in panick

His interference shocked everyone who never realised of his presence. But for him at that moment his only care was his wife who was staring at him trying to cover her pain with a smile, he held her moving from there though not before glaring at other women in anger and giving his mother a disappointed look. The women scramble moving out hurriedly the moment he was out of their sight while his mother though shaken seeing him , was planning on putting the blame on bua.

Phupa was angry at bua and demanded to know everything that was going on behind his and that was the first bua saw him angry and his eyes display how hurt he was. Not wanting to anger him more bua broke down revealing everything which really hurt him knowing he failed in protecting his wife but bua silence was what hurt him most. He was ready to confront his mother but bua stopped him not wanting to be termed as the reason of the rift between mother and son.

He gave in but the trust he has on his mother was lost, though he never disrespected her but Shanti sensed the distance between them. She held bua responsible on the strained relationship between her son and her, though she stopped passing comments on her but she also behaved like bua never existed which even though hurted her but she tried bridging the distance between the two but her mother-in-law at that moment didn't see good in her.

Even though her siblings were worried about her,but her assurance was enough which eased their worry. Since the two sisters were done with their secondary education,elder siblings started preparing on their further education for they were sure they'l study in the same college they studied.