CHAPTER 6

It's been a week since AR atmosphere rose higher due to ASR deadly anger and a permanent glare which he keeps showing to everyone across the building. None wanted to come across him for they weren't aware when he'l start growling ,so choosing to hide from his eyes was the best solution. 8 days has passed since he went through Sheetal file provided by Aman, together they approached people mention in the file who proved the details provided to be true.

Until today he is seething in anger after learning her true intentions on her arrival in Shantivan. His anger boiled and he was ready in handling Sheetal to the law until Aman intervene advising him to wait and see her next move before they could take action. Alas!Aman who was intrigued on seeing the end scene forgot his friend is ASR who is unknown to the word patience for he isn't familiar with.

Unknown to both, they were just pawn moving according to the Queen strategy who'l decide on when to end the game. Sheetal was the one who continuously faced the wrath of ASR whether they or not come across each other for he'l still find away . This past week has been hell to her, she was demoted from being a designer to a peon and when she tried to question, she was humiliated Infront of other employees making her shed angry tears which satisfied her tormentor.

Sheetal kept cursing her luck, for nothing was going as planned. Anjali whom she thought will be of great help in accomplishing her mission turned out useless for she lost her grip on Arnav. On weekend she tried visiting Shantivan Arnav glare was fixed on her making them to cut their visit short.

If the temperature in AR was high then Shantivan wasn't different. In past days the family have seen a silent Mami who no longer wear her colourful outfit, who doesn't taunt Payal, when the door or landline rings she's the first person to receive it adding to that her dishelved appearance caught others attention. Everyone was concern seeing her strange behaviour yet someone else was enjoying seeing her condition.

Nani was in her room preparing to go to bed, though if you stare at her, worry lines was visible on her face due to her daughter-in-law weird behaviour which grows from bad to worst as days pass.

"Nani can I come in?"question Arnav who had arrived at her door step before going to his chamber.

Nani who heard Arnav nodded putting a smile on her face to hide her worries,"there's no need of hiding your worries Infront of me Nani, everyone is concerned about Mami current behaviour and her condition. But we should let her be when she'l want to talk she herself will come to you"advise Arnav sitting Infront of his grandmother.

"Your right Chote, it's just I don't know what's going on around me,it feels like everything is falling apart yet I can't help"express Nani looking tired.

"Nani you let everyone tackle their problems and think about your health.When the need of your intervention arises that's when you make a move"advice Arnav looking concerned.

"Hmm, now tell me what's that bothering you,for you can't arrive in my chamber this late night without a reason"said Nani looking at Arnav who stood up and started pacing the length chamber to control his anger.

"Nani,Sheetal arrival in Shantivan was planned, Arav bumping on Di everytime wasn't a coincidence"said Arnav looking at Nani who remained silent waiting for him to continue,"Sheetal is a fraud and con woman whose on hiding from police. Sheetal was my ex girlfriend whose we dated 2 weeks only because I thought she was friend and she was aware of my thoughts about r/shp so she will expect nothing from me and no girls will be after me.Though 2 weeks we break up for she has started being demanding and I also overheard her with her friends talking that she has placed a bet for befriending me and later asking me out since everyone knew I never entertain girls.