CHAPTER 23

Both of you were thrown out of Sheesh mahal and Raizada's took you in. Mami and Anil got married and moved to Kolkota. Years passed but one day Anjali came across her biological father.

Since she knew him, they embrace each other and started meeting continuously in the pretence of her going to temple. One day her father revealed of Mami being alive which Anjali refused to believe until she saw her.

They revealed everything to her after taking a promise from her of not revealing about Mami. Later ARNAV joined harvard which Ma and Papa were paying for his fee since he never got scholarship  and they knew if you'l be aware of it you'l be dishearten so it was kept a secret.

Anjali met her sister whom they bonded well. By then Ratna has put forward her desire of ARNAV and her step-daughter marrying each other which Anjali accepted instantly wanting the siblings to be together. Her step-sister later joined harvard through scholarship.

By then Neel and Amu Bhai returned to India where Amu chose to continue his course in Harvard while Neel chose to study here. Piyu, lav and I at that time we were in Australia with.

Seeing our siblings we wanted to do something different and unique though we couldn't only being 15 and 14 respectively.

When enrolled ourselves in online course, Piyu and I chose the field of science and lav fashion. We thought we were discreet though Ma was already aware but she didn't intervene.

The other thing which always attracted me was business, I guessed it was because have watched Ma and my Mamu's when giving presentation or when they talked about it.

Though I didn't study it but was always fascinated watching Ma and Mamu's. That's when I made up my mind to do something in that field but different from my family and what was better than construction.

At that time Anjali and Shaan have met when he saved her from rolling on the temple stairs. I guess it was love at first sight, they kept meeting  since Shaan at that time had a client in that area. They became friends and later lovers.

Anjali knew Shaan as Shyam which was also his name with his partenal surname. He had promise Anjali to came and ask for her hand but she being insecure one day called him in the temple telling him ,if he loves her to marry her that time.

It astonish him ,he tried explaining to her but she had already made up her mind. Having no choice they married and she took him in RM, they were accepted and Anjali revealed Shaan of being an orphan they conditioned them to stay in RM.

Shaan was disturbed but blamed himself for he never talked about his family when with Anjali. Next day he went in KG mansion and explained everything, Bua was mad at him especially since she has chosen a wife for him and also he was going to live in his in-laws place .

After much explanation she gave in even after knowing her daughter-in-law was Ratna's daughter. Everything was moving well and have also started AK Construction.

Since we enjoyed cooking,we decided to open Restaurants and hotels in future just as Khurana's sisters. In 2yrs AK has grown but none ever knew the CEO for either Ma or Bhai represented it on front line.