deux

When I wake up it's because of the bright sunlight shining in my eyes. 

I grab my phone that is on the bedside table and I see it is 9 o'clock in the morning. I get up and go to the bathroom. I shower, do my hair, and put on clothes. 

When I have arranged everything in the apartment, I go outside to get food. I press the button on the elevator. As I go into the elevator I see the blond man and the man with brown hair and beautiful blue eyes looking straight into my eyes. 

I nod and they return it. I stand in the elevator with my back to them and close the elevator door. 

It felt like the elevator took 10 minutes to get to the right floor because I felt quite uncomfortable. Finally, the elevator is on the right floor so I step out of the elevator, hold the door open for the green-eyed man, and head out at dour. Something in me wanted to stare in them forever but that would be so weird.

I didn't know what I was thinking, but those eyes were so special and beautiful.

Everything was fine all day and I didn't really think about the man anymore. I bought groceries in the store and went to explore Monaco a bit. But when it is 6 o'clock in the evening I retake a shower because I went for a walk and put on a dress for dinner with Isa. 

I haven't heard Isa all day because she had to go from Spain to Monaco while I had to go from Belgium to Monaco. I put on my lipstick and see that I have a message. 'Yaestoy en el restaurante, no te estreses, tómate tu tiempo.' (I'm already in the restaurant, no stress take your time

When Isa usually says no stress, it is usually, please be quick. At 17u45 I arrive at the restaurant. It is a modern and beautiful restaurant inside. 

In the restaurant is a woman about my age looking at me with a smile. "English, French, or Italian?" "English is good," I say with a smile. 

She nods and quickly writes something down."Under what name did you make the reservation?" "Isabel Hernaez," I say

The woman looks in her book and crosses something out. I can't really see what because there is a wooden plan in front of it. 'Follow me please.' 

I do as she says and she leads me to an open space in the restaurant. I see Isabel turn around when she's standing at a table with many people. 

'Emily'. She says in an English accent I step towards her. we give each other a hug before I can see who is sitting at the table. "Everyone, this is Emily." I look around and see the 2 boys I saw in the elevator first. I can see from their faces that they are also a bit surprised, but they are not the only ones sitting at the table. 

Isabel starts by introducing the people. 'Em, This is Carlos you remember from before, don't you? He was that older cousin of mine. When I look at them with long brown hair I can remember some of that but not much. 

"Oh yes, hey" I say a little awkwardly. He nods and doesn't really say much. When Isabel points to the man next to him I see that he has brown hair with curls and blue eyes. "This is Lando, who will be driving with Carlos in F1." 

"And that's Charles, the teammate of Carlos and his younger brother Arthur." I smile at them and then see someone sitting next to the blond man with brown eyes. 

"And lastly, this is Alexander. A good friend of Charles's.' He winks at me and I immediately feel warm. It is as if it has risen 10°C. 

"Isabel changed your preference?" Alexander asks with a grin on his face. Isa immediately starts to roll her eyes and looks at him irritated. 

'Don't mind him, he's the biggest idiot you'll ever meet in your life. We're going to leave you, I'm hungry.' I nod because I'm actually kind of hungry. 

When we walk to our table that Isabel knows apparently because I didn't have time to see our table, I look behind me again at Alexander and he also looks straight into my eyes. I feel myself blush and immediately look away. When I look away I see Charles also looking straight into my eyes and giving me a small smile with a wink as well. 

I quickly turn to Isabel and sit down. The whole night I was thinking about the wink, was this a thing they did in Monaco? I didn't dare to look at the table with the other man.

A/N: A little bit longer than usual. I hope you liked it already. Let me know what you thought of it ♥