douze

I'm nervous, and 10 times more nervous than yesterday. 

Charles and I agreed to go for a run downstairs in 10 minutes. And I'm afraid he's going to ask questions about Alex and me. I have been staring at my phone for 5 minutes, debating on whether to send me if I don't feel good or just to go and see him.

When it is 09:58 in the morning I breathe in and out and go downstairs as quickly as possible before I change my mind. 

It is exactly 9 o'clock when I wait downstairs, I do not see Charles. The same for 5 minutes later and another 5 minutes later. I had decided to for a run alone but before I could step away  I see Charles coming out of the elevator. 'Je suis desolé.' (I'm sorry.

Every time I see him my eyes go straight to his eyes. I have never seen eyes so beautiful and if I could I would stare at them for hours. I give a smile so he would know I'm not mad. Charles smiles back. 

"It's okay, just work on your timing next time." Charles laughs and we go outside together. When Charles has set his watch perfectly for the run, we start running. 

When we were running into the streets of Monaco we talked, a lot. It felt good and natural. We talked like we knew each other for a long time. He talked about his dream of becoming an F1 driver. And his way to it. I told him about how we found out about my mom's sickness and I told him about why I wanted to leave Belgium. 

'So if I'm hearing correctly. Your boyfriend was cheating on you with your best friend?' I nod. 'Yeah, I knew her since we were 3 years old. I was not in a good place when I found out, that's why I wanted a fresh start. And Monaco gave me that.' I tell him when we enter a coffee café. 

We sit down and give our orders. We talk more and more about everything and we get our coffee. 'So tell me about your family. Do you have siblings?' I nod 'Yes, I have a Brother. His name is Jasper. And of course my mom and dad, you?' 

'Well, I have a younger brother Arthur. I have an older brother Lorenzo. My mom's name is Pascal, she is a hairdresser and you already know that I lost my father a few years ago.' When he said that about his dad he looked down at his coffee and took a sip and looked back at me.

I was silent and didn't know what to say, he told me that when he helped me with my light panic attack and we didn't really talk about it after. 'You must hear this a lot but. I'm sorry, that must be really hard for you.' 

'It was, but it makes me the person that I now am.' I nod, I felt so bad for him. I would have loved for him to see his dad back but I can't do that. 'It's not the same as what I'm about to say but I lost my grandpa also. It was also really hard for me. One day he went to the hospital. The other was dead. I didn't know what to do. I never experienced death back then and I felt horrible. I wanted to cry and never stop.' 

Charles nods in agreement. 'That's what I felt, never wanting to let go and just a person to say to you it was all a big joke.' I let my hand rest on his which is already resting on the table. 'I'm so sorry. If you want to talk. I'm here.' 

Charles looks at me and gives me a small smile. We talk about other things and more about our careers. 'You don't understand F1?' 'No, I like watched it once or twice but never understood it.' Charles looks at me like I was an alien. 'You know what I'm going to make a PowerPoint for you and explain it.' I laughed 

'You don't have to.' 'Oh, I am. It's a crime. Girl goes to Monaco and does not understand F1, I will arrest you myself.' We laugh and I take a sip of my drink. 'I need to go to the toilet. Be right back.'

I nod and see him leave. I take another sip and hear someone say my name. I look next to me and see Alex and Carlos. I was surprised and didn't expect them. 'Hey, Carlos and Alex. What are you doing here?' 'Carlos and I just finished a game of paddle. What are you doing here?' Alex looks at the glass with still a bit of coffee in Infront of me. 

Before I can say something I see Charles walking back to the table. 'Hey.' He says when he sits down at the chair he sat 3 minutes ago. 'Hey.' Alex says when he looks surprised when he sees his best friend. 'We just had a run together.' I said to Alex. I see Alex relaxing after what I said and nodded. Charles invited them to have a drink with us so we did. We talked more and it was fun.

________________________

When it is 6 in the evening I'm already in Lando's house. Isa and I are sitting on the couch when Lando comes sitting between us. 'So tell us, who do you like?' I hate this, I don't even know what for who I feel something, and then my best friends ask you about it. 

Trust them, I know Isa for so long but in this short time, I have an amazing friendship with Lando. I trust them so I want to tell the truth. I tell them everything, about my feelings and what I think I feel.

When I'm done I feel like a horrible person. Everything I did was kind of meanwhile I don't want to be mean. 'Well, It sounds to me you like them both but can't choose.' Lando nods in agreement with what Isa said. 'But I don't know what to do, there so nice and sweet. And then I'm the person that likes them both like...' I put my hand in front of my eyes and want to scream but I don't. 

'Hey, you just need a little break from them. How about this, Lando, you, your mom and I are going to Paris for a few days.' I look at Isa and give her a smile. That sounds like a good plan.

'Yeah sounds good, I will tell my dad and we can sit together and pick out a date.' 'Okay, now I want to say something.' Isaand I look confused at Lando but don't say anything. 

'Well, a few days ago...Carlos and me went golfing together.' I feel like something is coming in a good direction because Lando has a huge smile on his face. 'After that, we went to my apartment to get a drink and there we kissed.' 

Isa and I get really excited for Lando but we both let him finish. 'He like kissed me first and of course, I kissed him back. We kinda made out and had sex. It was so amazing! But we keep it still a secret. I was not supposed to tell you but I can't anymore. You are my best friends so I have to.' 'OMFG LANDO.' Isa screams. 

'Where so happy for you.' I say when I take Lando's hand. And then I realize. 'Was this before I came to you guys to go for a run?' Lando nods and looks a bit confused about why I ask. 'When he opened the door for me had this big smile on his face.' 

Landoblushes at my comment. 'Other subject please, and you guys don't know anything about this okay!' Isa and I nod. 

The whole evening we talk about everything except Lando and Carlos + Alex, Charles and me.