neuf

When I got home I immediately called Isa. 

She was supposed to return yesterday, but her job didn't allow her to return. "Please pick up," I say when I call her. 

Not too late after that, she picks up. 'Hey, what's up? Is something wrong? Oh wait, do you have the job?' "It's not about this right now, I have something much more important to say."

'What is it?' I tell Isa very quickly what happened and also that I have the job. 2 minutes after my explanation it remains silent and I check whether I have not accidentally hung up. 

"ALEXANDER ASKED YOU ON A DATE!" I was shocked because she suddenly started talking. 'Yes, and I don't know what to do, he's nice, but I barely know him. Maybe I should not go.' "Tell that to your celebrity crushes." 

I roll my eyes at her comment but say nothing about it. 'What should I do? I think he's handsome. But if it's not going good then it's going to be so weird when I see him with everyone.' 'Just go, see what it gives. Maybe he doesn't think that way. Maybe he just wants to get to know you better.' 'Yeah maybe... Okay, I'll just go with the idea of getting to know each other. Now different topic, I got the fucking job!' 

"YESS, I'm so happy for you but I'm sorry honey, but I really have to go. I'll send you when I come back to Monaco. Love you and congratulations!' Before I could say anything back, she was gone. 

_________________________

I wanted to relax so I watched TV but after an hour I was tired of it too. I pick up my phone and call Lando, it doesn't take long for him to pick up. "Hey, what's up?" 

'I'm bored, want to do something together?' "Well, the guys and I planed to go on a run together. You can come too if you want.' 'Yes, sure, I'll change and come to you.'

'No, come to Charles's apartment, we are already there.' "Oki, what number is that?" I hear someone calling out in the distance which sounds like Max. "Room 512." "Okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes." 

When I have changed and grabbed my bottle of water I go to Charles's apartment and knock on the door. "Hey, Emily." Carlos says with a smile on his face that I'm not used to it. "Hey." I say surprised by his face. He looks in a very good mood and I wonder why.

He closes the door behind me as I enter the room. 'It won't be long before we leave, but the others are still playing on Charles's simulator.' Carlos says when we walk to the noise.

It's not a very big room where everyone is, but everyone fits in with the simulator. "Emily." Lando says enthusiastically. 

I'm looking at what I think is the simulator and I've never seen that before. "Never played?" Alex askes behind me. 'No, never seen it. Looks cool.' 'It's really just like driving a car. Would you like to give it a try?' Charles asks, getting out of the chair. 

"No thanks, I don't want to break it." "Just try it, you'll like it." Charles takes my hand and makes me sit in the chair. He crouches next to me with his hands on the chair where he sat 2 minutes ago. He explains to me how the simulator and how the game works but I stop listening after 2 sentences.

He's so close I can smell his perfume and his running T-shirt is so tight you can almost see all of his body. He explains everything and I constantly look at his eyes, but then at what he is pointing and then back into his eyes. There are many of us in the room, but I don't think that's why I'm so hot. I try not to look so nobody could notice I was staring but I couldn't help myself. I stared like nothing matters to me.

'Do you understand?' I blink to get out of my thoughts and shake my head. 'No sorry.' He nods and gives no sign of irritation. He explains it again and this time I pay attention. 

'Do you understand?' He asks again when he's done. I nod and Charles starts the game. I try it, and it actually went well, but in the last corner, I crashed. 

"Shit." "Not bad, really not bad." Charles says with a smile. "Try again."

I try 2 more times but the result does not improve. In the end, we didn't go for a run and just played on the simulator. 

_______________________

I pour some water into a glass for myself in Charles's kitchen, Alex approaches me. "Hey." I look at him and take a sip.' Hey.' 

"Just to know for Sunday, how about Italian?" "I like Italian." 'Good. I'm excited.' He says as he winks at me. 'Me, too.' I say blushing. 

Ug, these guys really need to stop winking. "Okay, I was going to-" Alex began, but Charles and Carlos entered the kitchen. 

I pretended not to listen so that Alex wouldn't continue talking. 

How strange would it be if everyone knew that Alex and I only are going to have dinner on Sunday? "Hey." Says Charles when he looks away from Carlos to me. "Hey." I say.

A/N: I want to thank you all for reading and for all the likes on TikTok. Sorry it took a little longer than normal but I hope you liked it. XXX