Author Note

Hey everyone.

Sorry for not being active rencently. But as lot of thing happened. Among them being, the lost of my father. I'm getting better, but it's will take some more time.

Anyway. As promised, here the sequel of my (For now) most popular story. Read this to understand what's happening.

Goku-Verse React To Goku Versus Z (By TheRedHeadHenry) (Credit to the Cover's creator)

This time, they will react to another battle in which the Multiverse is (Once again) as stake.

I original wanted to wait until TheRedHeadHenry post the first Chapter of the series starring Gokumi, Mecha Goku and Goku (Hedgehog). However, from what i see, he seem busy to make his Dragon Ball Game, Evil Goku: Legacy. So, i decided to start sooner.

Here's the Characters that will be reacting to the Series:

-Dragon Ball Realm (Goku-Verse, GT, Super, Heroes, What If.) (Update)

-One Punch Man

-Naruto 

-One Piece

-Bleach

-Fairy Tail

-Hunter X Hunter

-Yu Yu Hakusho

-Berserk

-My Hero Academia

-Seven Deadly Sin

-Pokemon

-Black Cover

-Mob

-Fullmetal Alchesmist

-Jojo Bizard Adventure

-Attack On Titans

-Negima

-Touhou Project

-Little Witch Academia (Update)

-Genshin Impact (Update)

-Honkai Impact (Update)

-OC's (Update)

Some of them will have more focus then the other. And before you saying anything, yes, i know that Negima and Touhou are not involved in this. But like mentioned in a different Book, the number of story where they are reacting to something can be counted on one hand. Beside, in another Anime War Reaction Story, the author bring out a series that i don't like, even thougt it's has nothing to do with them. So...yeah. Also, i want to see the Negima and Touhou's cast reacting to people who can destroy Planet.

One more thing. The second Chapter will be very, very long. Because it will cover the entier Movie. Also, i will make some change in the Series. What's change? Wait and see.

That's all. Later!