See You Next Time!

Everyone has leaved the Room...except one.

Raditz was alone in his though. Those past days has being really crazy. First, he was pulled out of hell by some kind of guardians or something like that. Then, he was asked to watch another Reality with Kakarot and the Namekian who killed him. And lastly, he find out that not only him and Kakarot has different Variants, but his Variant in question has a Family!

If someone told him all about this before, he would never believe it.

Not just that, but during all of this, he slowly found himself feeling the hatred he has against Kakarot vanishing.

"I'll think you and Kakarot should work thing out before we leave this place. And maybe you can find peace in the Afterlife...or do you want to see Gine being sad once again?"

"You know, if things were different, then maybe...we could be a real Family."

Raditz look down on thought as his Father and Brother's word echo throught her head. Perhaps...it was time to make up with his Brother.

"Hey!"

Startled, Raditz turn around and see Goku (Prime) walking toward him. "Kakarot!? Why are you here!?"

"Me, mom, and dad noticed that you weren't with us, so i've decided to see what's happening." Goku (Prime) said.

"...I see."

There was a huge silence after that.

"...Hey, i've being wanting to ask you something." Goku (Prime) said, making Raditz turn toward him. "...Do you want another chance?"

"What!?" Raditz exclaimed shocked.

"See, i've being thinking." Goku (Prime) scratch his head. "I've meet a lot of people who has become good. Piccolo, Vegeta, and even my other self. And...i've wanted to see what it would be like if my full Family was present with me. Not to mention that i've though that you didn't deserve to being forgotten like that." He hold his hand. "So what do you say?"

Raditz look at the hand in front of him, then back at his Brother before he shook his head. "I can't."

Goku (Prime) blinked. "What? Why not?"

"Kakarot, i'm a Saiyan Warrior." Raditz crossed his arms. "I'm not suited for things like peace or having a Family."

"...I'll think that you hugged dad and mom, though." Goku (Prime) pointed out.

"That's not the point!" Raditz exclaimed embarrased. "My place is not on Earth like you or the others." He look away. "Also...i've done a lot of bad things during the time where i was alive, and i'll doubt that the rest of your Family and Friends will welcome me with open arms."

Goku (Prime) was silence on this. His brother was not exactly wrong. Before coming here, Gohan and Chichi has a grudge against Raditz, thanks to the kidnapping of their first meeting. However, he could tell that some of their anomisity toward Raditz has dropped after they make up during the final battle.

"Even so, i'll don't think it would be right for you to stay in Hell." Goku (Prime) said. "Beside, i'm sure that i'm not the only one that would want you to live." He look behind his brother. "Right, mom and dad?"

"!!" Raditz turn around shocked. He saw Bardock and Gine walking toward them. "Mother!? Father!?"

"We know that the two of you would talk." Bardock said before he turned toward Raditz. "Listen, you're right on one thing, you've done a lot of shitting thing in your life. Including murdering your own Brother and kidnapping your Nephew." Raditz flinched at this. "However, that don't mean you shouldn't waste another opportunity like this."