Awakening

Everyone paid attention to the screen were the battle will be taking place. When Cosmic appear. "Hey, everyone. I'll bring more guest to watch with us."

"Again?" Vegeta (Prime) rosed a eyebrow.

"Again." Cosmic nodded before snapping his finger. And multiple light appear in the room.

Super Dragon Ball Heroes 

Dragon Ball Franchise

Honkai Impact

Gensin Impact

Special Guest

Many people looked around in confusion.

"Where are we?" Xeno Goku look around before his eyes widened when he spot all the Gokus. "What?! Others me?!"

"Thousand of Kakarot?!" Xeno Vegeta exclaimed shocked. "This is a nightmare!"

"My though exatly." Though Vegeta (Prime, GT, Super).

"Master!" Vegeta (Super) turn around and see a short Man with spiky hair and a armor walking toward him.

"Cabba." Vegeta (Super) blinked.

Cabba stopped in front of him. "Do you have any idea of where we are and what's happening?"

Vegeta (Super) crossed his arms. "Apparently, we are here to watch a battle who will decided the Fate of the entier Multiverse."

Cabba blinked shocked. "Really?"

"GOKU!?" Everyone jumped at the sound of a voice that shouted. Looking at the source, everyone saw a purple cat with egypthiant clothing who's jaw dropped at the sigh of every Goku.

"Hey, Lord Beerus!" Every Goku, who know him, waved their hand in greeting.

Beerus's eyes twiched at this. He put his hands on his face with a groan. "And here i though that one Goku was bad enough!"

"This is really crazy." A person commented...with two voice. Goku (Prime) and Vegeta (Prime) look at the source and found...

"VEGITO!?" Goku (Prime) and Vegeta (Prime)'s eyes widended in shock. Their variant were suprise as well.

Vegito is a spiky hair man with clotching similar to Goku. But the color are inversed. He also has Vegeta's glove and boots.

"Vegito?" Piccolo (Prime) blinked. "Isn't that Goku and Vegeta's  Fusion?"

Vegito point behind them. "If you think this is shocking, then look behind you."

Goku (Prime), Vegeta (Prime) and Piccolo turn around...and were further shocked. "What?"

Behind them was a man with spiky hair similar to Vegito. He wear a black and yellow vest with white pant and an sash.

"Gogeta!?" Goku (GT) exclaimed shocked.

Gogeta look at his hand confuse. "Why i am here? This is strange."

"GOTENKS!?" Goten and Trunks exclaimed shocked. In front of them were a boy a bit taller then them. He has black and purple spiky hair. He wear similar clotching to Gogeta.

"Sup, guys!" Gotenks smirked with a peace sigh...before he blinked. "Wait, why are you two here? I'm you!"

"That's what we want to know!" Goten and Trunks exclaimed stunned.

"...Who are you?" A girl with spiky hair asked with a frown. She wear a pink top and purple pant with her was a girl wearing red clotching and has black hair in ponytail.