Legendary

Goku was seeing on the ground, still transformed. His finger twiched as he struggle to raise his head. The Evil King titled his head. "What's the matter with you? Stand and fight me...if you can, of course."

Goku's friend and family let out a sigh of relief when they saw that Goku was still alive, but were worried when they saw him on the ground.

Goku clench his fist as he lift himself up. "My...my ribs are broken."

The Evil King uncross his arms. "That's it. Let's continue."

"Even if he wanted to, i doubt that Goku will do much in the state he is." Slick Goku commented.

Then, blindfold appear and cover the childrens's eyes, plus some of the Class A-3. Negi look surprise. "What the?!"

"You will thanks me in a moment." Cosmic said. And indeed, the mothers, plus the Teachers, were grateful when they see the bloodied state of Goku. Especially since Ako was scared of blood.

Goku sit up as blood drop from him. He panted tired, before looking his hands as an memory came to him. "When Vegeta die, i used that power."

The moment when he bring Vegeta back to life was show. "The power of heal. I was able to bring him back to life. However, it drained a lot of Ki."

Goku look at his hands before clenching them. "It'll work."

"Wait. He can bring people back to life?" Kiana questioned.

"Yes." Cosmic nodded. "Healing God Technique. It's a special ability granted by the Omni Super Saiyan form. With it. Not only you can heal and recover from any injury, but also ressurect people who die."

"This sound interesting." Remillia put a finger on her shin. With a ability like this, she won't have to worry about getting hurt in the day.

"Wait." Leorio narrow his eyes. "This seem too easy. Are you sure there isn't a backdraw?"

Cosmic stare at Leorio, making him nervous, before he nodded. "There is. This ability heal the your own body...at the cost of your lifespan. Goku lost years of his life."

"WHAT!?" Chichi (Super) get from her seat with a fearful expression on her face. "But that mean...that Goku is older then me?!"

"...That's what you're worried about?" Everyone else though awkwardly.

"Not quite." Cosmic shake his head. "I don't think he get older. But if you look closely, you can see a bit of grey in his hair."

Chichi (Super)'s eyes widened...before she faint, making the others worried. "CHICHI!"

"...One second though, i'm glad i didn't achive this form." Evil Goku (Super) muttered to himself. Will the though of being the strongest and having healing power interested him, he wasn't sure it was worth of sacrifice his lifespan...however, he can't help but wonder, what does the Omni Super Saiyan look like in his Universe? "This form give white hair, so maybe it's of color black."

"And that's not all." Cosmic added, bringing everyone's attention to him once more. "This Technique also cost a lot of energy. At the beginning of the battle, Goku was able to keep up with his opponent. But right now? He's a bit weaker then him."

"...Damn." Goku Absalon muttered to himself. This wasn't good.

Goku scream as he use the Healing power on himself. His bruise and the blood were gone. The Evil King watch with interest. "The Healing God Technique. Healing the Body at the coast of life force."