Chaos

Konoha

Demigra smirk as he gaze upon the Heroes. "Now, the real battle will commence. I  hope you saved enough energy to give my Warriors some fun."

Many people around the Room tensed. They could easily tell that the Summoned Warriors were no jokes. Especially those who are familiar with them. Outside of Vegeta, they will have a hard time to take them down.

Boros smirk savagely. "They look like worthy opponents. I'm thirsting for some combat."

Madara scan the battlefield. "The age of War is upon us again. I'll return to battle one last time."

Aizen rose a eyebrow. "We outnumber them six to four. It hardly seem like a challenge."

Kaido growled. "What the hell i am doing in this place!?"

He spot someone a bit away from him. The figure gritted his teeth as Kaido's eyes widened in shock and fury. Even though his apparence was different, he quickly reconise him when he spot the Strawhat on his back. "Mugiwara No Luffy!"

Acnologia chuckles. "I can smell the fear in their Hearts. There's no way they can run from me."

Vegeta (Prime, Super, GT, Xeno) scoffed. Him? Running from someone? As if! They never back down from a Fight no matter who they are fighting with.

Naruto glance at Sasuke. "Sasuke. I have a feeling that we won't win with brute force. We need a Strategy."

"That's the smartest thing you have ever say, Naruto." Kiba mocked. "Especially since you don't alway use your brain."

"Hey, shut up!" Naruto glare at him annoyed. "I might be stupid, but that's down mean that i can't have good ideas!"

"Doubt it."

"The boy is right, though." Byakuya exclaimed seriously. "Each of them are strong in their own ways. Failure is not a option."*

Asta lift a finger. "Wait! Maybe that Vegeta guy can take them down! He's the strongest of all of them!"

Nappa shake his head. "Knowing Vegeta, i doubt it would be easy."

For once, The Prince agree with his former underling. He has no reason to help the others in their battles. The only one that interest him is the Evil God.

Sasuke scanned each Warriors. "Outside of Madara, we don't know what they are capable of. We should stand with our back together and synergize our defence with our abilities."

Demigra lift his hand. "Alright my children. Go and kill them."

Boros cross his arms. "I'll start this battle by releasing my energy."

Boros was wrapped up in a blue light while a creater was forming under his feets and a burst of wind appear. Naruto, Sasuke and Luffy were struggling to stay on their feets while Vegeta was not impressed.

Many were impressed.

"Damn." Jotaro said surprise. "If Vegeta wasn't already stronger then this Boros, then he would be a problem."

"How could someone like that exist!?" Evangeline asked shocked.

A huge pillar of light appear around Boros. When it fade away, he was seeing without his armors. His blue body was glowling with blue light. Boros smirk. "I'm ready."

He glance at Vegeta. "Now, give me a worthy battle."

Vegeta was silence before he started to chuckles, to everyone's confusion, and he clench his fist. "I can feel the overflowing energy boiling inside me. I can hardly contain myself from annhilating everyone."