Cataclysm

Rockfield

Goku and the Evil King were try to push each other. The ground was shaking due to their aura and pressure. A creater was forming under them. Then, Goku kick his opponent in the shin, which did nothing, before he receive a punch to the gut, making him spat out blood, before he was punched away. Goku charge and kick the Evil King back.

Far away

Vegeta and Trunks keep flying to where the others Evil Gods are. Trunks glance at his father. "I wonder what will father think when he see how far i have surpassed the Limit of a Super Saiyan."

"Knowing him, he will either be proud or jealous." Bulma (Super) commented amused. Vegeta (Super) glare at her. She shrug. "What? You know it' true."

"She's right." Chiaotzu (Super) added with a smirk. "Vegeta is always angry when someone is stronger then him."

"Shut up, pale dward!"

Vegeta suddenly spoke. "Let's split up."

Trunks was taken back. Vegeta glance at him. "Kakarot said that there might be peoples fighting the Evil Gods. It would be easier for the two of us if we split up to fight them."

Trunks nodded. "Okay. Good luck, father."

Vegeta nodded, before the two of them split up. Vegeta to Konoha, Trunks for the Snowfield.

Konoha

Demigra smirk as he look at Naruto, Sasuke and Luffy about to fight him.

Naruto glance at Sasuke. "Sasuke, we need to combine our full power. Can you keep up?"

Sasuke keep looking ahead. "Don't underestimate the Uchiha."

"For some reason, he's remind me of Vegeta." Krillin (Super) commented amused.

"We're nothing alike!" Vegeta (Super) said annoyed.

Luffy crack his knuckles. "I will land a devastating attack on him. Just give me one opening."

"Demigra is a fearsome foe. Defeating him won't be easy." Xeno Vegeta exclaimed seriouly.

"We know." Naruto said seriously, something that surprise those who know him. "But that's don't mean we shouldn't try."

Naruto nodded. "Alright! Let's start with Kurama Mode and blast him with a Bijuu bomb!"

Kurama roared and fired a blast from his mouth. Demigra chuckle. "What a pathetic blast. If this is your full power then i'm not impressed."

Demigra hold his hand and created a barrier. Protecting himself from the blast, and cancel it once it vanish. Sasuke launch huge arrows with his Susanoo while Luffy was running. Demigra easily dodge them. "That attack was not bad, but easy to dodge!"

Demigra then hear a sound behind him and turn around, only to flinch when he see Luffy jumping toward him. "Gomu Gomu Noooooo....Giant Mega-Bazooka Gun!"

Luffy landed a devastating punch on Demira that launch him into a mountain, causing a explosion. Naruto smile. "Amazing! He landed a direct hit!"

"What a punch!" Asuna blinked shocked. 

"Way to go, Captain!" Ussop exclaimed excited.

Chronoa look at the screen seriously. "It's too soon to celebrate."

Naruto's smile vanished when he hear a sound. "W-What is this?"

The smoke fade out, and they all could see...Demigra laughting, without a single scratch. Luffy's eyes widened. Naruto gritted his teeth. "It had no effect."