The Divine Hero

Everyone was seated in their respective place. It was time to finish this War and go back Home.

Snowfield

Shockwave were hear across the battlefield. The battle rage on between the Evil Gods and the trio.

Ichigo pant tired as Sebas look at him smugly. "Come at me, Ichigo."

Everyone was confuse. That was strange. Last time they saw the Battle agains Sebas, he was being beaten by Trunks, Ichigo and Natsu, so why do it seem like he was winning?

Ichigo scowled and charge at Sebas to try and hit him with his Sword, with no avail. Ichigo raise his Sword and charge his Reaitsu. Sebas narrow his eyes. "He still have more of his 'Bankai' left, it seem."

Ichigo glare at Sebas. "GETSUGA..."

He send the attack towarf him. "TENSHOU!!"

Sebas hold his hands and charge a Ki Blast to destroy the attack...before Ichigo appear behind him, much to his shock, and grap him in a full nelson.

Orihime, Rukia, Renji and the others were worried. Was Ichigo planning to sacrifice himself?

Ichigo frowned. Something was telling him that nothing will go the way his other self wanted.

Sebas scoffed as the attack was getting closer. "A desperate finishing move."

He power up, causing Ichigo to let go of him, and launch a Ki Blast, destroying the Getsuga Tensho. Sebas then appear behind Ichigo and punch him away.

Trunks appear and try to hit Sebas with his Swords, only for the Evil God to block it with a familiar Ki Blade. Trunks's eyes widened. "What!?"

Sebas punch Trunks in the gut, making him fall to the ground. He then look behind him and saw Natsu, with the left side of his face having a mark and his back having a Dragon's wing, who launched a Fire Blast. Sebas slap it away with his hand and launch a Ki Blast toward Natsu that caused a explosion.

"That's not good." Lucy say worried. "Sebas seem to be stronger then earlier."

"But how?!" Asta wondered confuse. "The Dark Siphoning didn't seem to work earlier!"

Ichigo panted from behind the smoke. "Damn it."

Natsu, who has falled to the ground, raise his head weakly. "Crap..."

Trunks grunted as he struggled to grab the Swords that were to his side. He look up and see Sebas towering him. The Evil God's hands have Ki Blade on each of them. Sebas look down at Trunks. "I was sent here in search of power, and you have provided me with it."

He point at Trunks's neck with one of his Ki Blade. "I'll used Dark Siphoning, and you fell right to my trap."

Flashback

Trunks flew toward Sebas and attack him with his Swords, which were all blocked by his Scythe.

"During our battle earlier your weapon were actually lethal. If you have keep figthing me with those, you would have won. However..."

"So that's how Trunks could hurt him." Mei guessed.

"And Sebas must have gotten a Power up thanks to the Final Flash." Vegito added with a frown. To think that one of his Special Move would backfire in such a way. What a irony.

Trunks launched the Final Flash and hit Sebas, creating a explosion.

"You struck me with a massive Ki Blast. Allowing me to absorb it for a power boost."