Dragon

The Evil King crashed to the ground, creating an explosion. Goku panted as he watched his opponent scream to the heaven in anger. The Evil King looked at Goku and gritted his teeth. "How did he increase his power so dramatically?!"

"This is insane!" King Kai exclaimed shocked. "To think that it would be possible to reach this level of Kaioken!"

"Same here." Mecha Goku agree. "Before the last time i came here, i never though that it would be possible to achive a higher level then 20."

"Not to mention combine it with a Super Saiyan form." Goku (GT) added with a smile.

The G.O.D were shocked. How can a Mortal reach this much power? This is insane!

Universe 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10 and 11 were feeling the same way. Caulifla gritted her teeth angrily with Kale try to calme her down. Cabba and Hit looked interested in this New Power. Toppp was analizing Goku's power. As for Jiren...he was watching Goku (Anime War) intensly.

Shiranui whistle. "Goku is full of suprise."

"Yeah, he sure is."

Shiranui blinked and look to the side. He saw a woman with black hair. She has a scar on the left part of her shin, as well her arms and legs. She wear a green and black Saiyan Armor. For some reason, something in her Ki feel...familiar. "Who are you?"

The woman blinked, before she smile. "My name is Jocha. I'm Kakarot's Sister."

Shiranui's eyes were wide. "YOU'RE WHAT-"

Jocha quickly put a hand on his mouth and point at Bardock and Gine. "Shhh! They will hear us!"

After a while, Jocha let go Shiranui's mouth, which allow him to ask. "How come we didn't see you sooner? And why didn't you try to talk with your Family?"

Jocha look at the ground, inconfortable. "...It's...complicated."

She glance at Raditz and Raditz (R&R). Especially the latter who was talking with Ranch. Before turning back toward Shiranui who has a understanding look. "If you don't want to talk about it, it's fine. But you should perhaps try to talk to at least, Goku. I'm sure he will be happy to learn that he has more Sister."

Jocha smile. "You're right, i will. Thanks."

Shiranui smile back. Meanwhile, Aeos watch the conversation from afar and frown. For some reason, she didn't like the conversation between the two of them. It made her feel...annoyed? "What's wrong with me?"

Chronoa notice Aeos's reaction and smile. "Oh~"

Goku roared as the sky trembled from his power alone. The Evil King clench his fist. "You have no idea who you're dealing with."

I have power up. "You will feel my wrath!"

The Evil King ran before he jumped and flew toward Goku who did the same. The two adversaries roar as they clash once again. Unknowing of them, they were being watched.

Saitama watch the battle from afar. His face became serious the more Goku and the Evil King clashed. "...Something is...of."

Saitama and Saitama (2) cocked their head. Did they notice something?

A bit far away

Gohan and Mare stare at each other as they prepare to fight once again. Piccolo stood to the side with crossed arms. "You can do it, Gohan."

Mare chuckles. "It's appear that this fight will be enjoyable.

I got in a boxing position. "Now then, shall we continue?"