Goku And His Friends Are Back!

Earth

Two figure fight in the sky. Each of their clash created sonic boom. Then after a while, they part away.

The first figure has spiky hair that reach the back of his neck. With red fur, and ember eyes. He wear a orange pant with a blue sash. Along with blue boots and wrist-band.

The other one was similar. Except that his hair was shorter.

They were Goku and Gohan respectively.

Goku smile before he power down and his apparence changed a bit. His fur was gone, showning his torso. And his hair was back to normal. "Good job, Gohan! Ever since you've achived the Super Saiyan 4, you managed to become far more stronger then before."

Gohan smile before he power down as well. "That's mostly thank to Mr Piccolo. He has being training with me when i was not studying."

He then frown a bit. "He always say that we should be ready in case that you vanish once again."

Goku flew toward his son and place a hand on his shoulder. "Gohan. I told you that it wasn't your fault. Beside, nothing bad happen. If anything, it was a good thing in the end."

Gohan look at his dad, before he smile and nod. "I guess you're right."

Many Years ago, Goku was transported in a Theater Room. Along with different version of himself, from different Universe. Together, they have being asked to Watch a Movie, in which the Multiverse was at stake.

During all of this, Goku has meet many people that he came to see as his second Family.

Evil Goku, Gokumi, Mecha Goku, Goku (Hedgehog), Evil Gokumi and Renegade Goku.

After that. Goku was send back home, and he changed. Granted, he was still the same fighting lover than before. But, he was more caring and patient when it come to his Family and Friends.

Chichi, Gohan and many other were surprise at this change. But Chichi would be lying if she said that she didn't like it.

Goku also told them about everything that happen to him. At first, the others has a hard time to believe him. But they changed their mind once Goku show them the Super Saiyan 2. That stunned the other. And Vegeta was angry when he saw that not only Goku surpassed him, but also that he discover a level beyond the Super Saiyan.

Then, many thing happened after that. Goku has taken the Medicine for the Heart Virus. And with the others, they defeated Cell and Majin Buu.

Goten was born. Later, Marron was born as well.

Krillin married Android 18. Android 17 and 16 become Park Ranger.

Along the way, Goku wished that his and Vegeta's tail grow back. He included the Prince as well, because he know that Vegeta will make the Wish later, too.

Gohan, after he thought that he lose his Father Years ago, resolve himself to become stronger when he have free time. Of course, he don't neglect his study.

For the Super Saiyan 3, it was a bit more complicated, since it spend a lot of Energy. But thank to his tail, Goku could manage. Same for Vegeta.

Later, Goku (And Vegeta) trained under the Supreme Kai to unlock the Super Saiyan 4.

The others became stronger as well.

In at all, thoses last Years have being quite busy.

Goku and Gohan land on the ground, with the former turning toward his son. "We should probably get back now. Chichi and Videl must be waiting for us."