Evil Goku: Vandalize

Hey everyone. It's now one month since...you know.

I've managed to get better, but i want to honor him. I originaly wanted to put this with the next Chapter. But since i've just started to write it, i don't think it will be possible.

Anyway, Evil Goku will sing a song that came from Sonic Frontier. Vandalize. As for the next Chapter? Don't worry, i'm working on it. I suggest you to play the song when you read this, to make it better. Enjoy.

Stadium

Everyone was sitting there confuse as they wondered why they where here. Before a everythings goes dark...then a light appear on the stage. Evil Goku was seeing on it, wearing black pant with grey vest and a red shirt. With him were Evil Gokumi, who wear the same thing except she has skirt instead of pant, along with Mecha Goku and Goku (Hedgehog), who both wear black pant with orange vest and blue shirt .

Evil Goku glance at them. "So, you guys know what to do?"

Evil Gokumi and Mecha Goku nodded. Goku (Hedgehog) smile. "We do, Red! Let's give those guy a show they will never forget!"

Evil Goku nod back. "Very well."

The four of them started to play. Everyone started to pay attention to the music as they could feel the emotion behind them.

Evil Goku: Sound the alarm

Shatter me like glasse

Covered in scars

But roses are coming through the crack

Time that you killed

You promised to help me rebuilt

It caught me off guard

Sound the alarm

Said you'd keep me safe, now you're tearing me down

Am i laid to waste, now that you're not around?

Come and leave your mark!

Vandalize my heart!

Fight the paint away, my bed is in ruined

Need you in my veins, don't know how to do it

Come and leave your mark!

Vandalize my heart!

Several of them could feel the sorrow behind the song. It made them wonder, who made this?

Did we make a work of a art so that you could deface it?

Did you let it fall apart so that you could replace it?

Had your name on the side of the burning bridge

Watch it fade when the smoke rolls in

Time that you killed

You promised to help me rebuild

Feels like you planned it

Took us for granted, oh!

Said you'd keep me safe, now you're tearing me down

Am i laid to waste, now that you're not around?

Come and leave your mark!

Vandalize my heart!

Fight the pain away, my bed is in ruins

Need you in my veines, don't know how to do it

Come and leave you're mark! (Evil Gokumi: Come and leave you're mark!")

Vandalize my heart!

Naruto, Natsu, Mokou, Gon, Negi and Ash couldn't help but think about their fathers for some reason. "Dad."

Even the serious or uncaring people became emotional. This song remind them a lot of their loved one.

Oh, you're freaking crazy

Hate me, love you, breaking the bottles on the pavement

Just to watch it crash

Said you'd keep me safe; now you're tearing me down

Am i laid to waste, now that you're not around?

Come and leave you're mark!

Vandalize my heart!

Fight the pain away, my bed is in ruins

Need you in my veines, don't know how to do it

Come and leave you're mark! (Evil Gokumi: Come and leave you're mark!)

Vandalize my heart!

Said you'd keep me safe, now you're tearing me down

Am i laid to waste, now that you're not around?

Come and leave you're mark! (Evil Gokumi: Come and leave you're mark!)

Vandalize my heart!

Right after Evil Goku and the others stopped, the entier stadium was silence. Then, one by one people get up from their seat and started to claps. Soon, everyone's claping was the only thing that was hear.

Goku (Prime), followed by Gokumi, walk toward them with a smile. "That was awesome, guys! Where did you learn this song?"

Evil Goku and the others glance at each other, then back at Goku (Prime). "True be told...it was Cosmic that asked us to sing this song." 

Gokumi blinked. "Really? Why?"

Evil Gokumi shrug. "He didn't really told us. Just to honor a very important person, or something like that."

Goku (Hedgehog) look up. "I wonder who could that be?"

Mecha Goku glance at him. "We'll ask him later after we finished."

Goku and the other goes back to the crow who congratuled them for the song. Above them was Cosmic who watched from afar, before he look to the side. "This is for you, dude."

On a hidden room, Sky, Henry and Mastar we're seeing sitting and listening the song this entier time, with the blue hair boy nodded in gratitude. Cosmic nod back before he look back to the guests.

To Be Continued

So there. Sorry for not updating this story. Truth is...i was a bit lazy. That and i've played Dragon Ball: The Breakers so that i won't do it for the rest of the month. Also, i've discovered how to make Sprites and started to create some. Right now, i'm making Sprites for Omega Goku. Not to mention that i've also started a Date A Live story.

Anyway, this Chapter was to honor my Father; who is important to me. Like i've said earlier, i've gottent better. So i'm okay. I decided to put "Vandalize" because it's a good song. And i make Evil Goku sing it because...well, it come to my mind everytime i think about him and Komay. So i decided why not?

Speaking of Komay, remember her series that i've talked about in the previous story? Well, TheRedHeadHenry is concurently working on it! Look foward the first Episode.

One more thing. For those who are awar of my new story, Dragon Ball Omniverse, i've decided to include the story of the Goku-Verse crew...three of them at least. I'm not sure about Gokumi, Mecha Goku or Goku (Hedgehog). If i do, it probably will be slice of life Chapter.

Beside that, i'm going to be working on Two Chapter to make up for my absence. I'm working on the first one. Which is gonna be complicated since there is a lot of Characters talking to each other. But i'll do my best. One more thing. Kitara, Evil Gokumi's lover, will now be know as Kyoshin. To make it more original.

Later, folks!