Rise Of The Evil Gods

A Few Minute Earlier

Konoha

Naruto look at the sky with a smile. "It's such a beautiful day."

"Hey! That's me!" Naruto pointed out excited.

Then, to his suprise, the sky darkned and a rift appear. Naruto could see two man with white hair starring at each other. One has white eyes and the other has black and red eyes. The rift get bigger as the white eyes one charged an attack. "What's going on!?"

Many were suprise by this.

"What is this!?" Ussop asked scared.

"Its...some kind of rift apparently." Melodia noted.

"Yeah, we know!" Bakugo yelled annoyed. "What we don't understand is how it is happening!?"

Everyone look at Cosmic who sigh. "During the battle against Dark Goku, an rift has being created from their Beam Clash. Later, it started to open the Multiverse after the Big Bang Punch."

This shocked everyone. A rift that lead into the Multiverse? This was bad!

Naruto feel an on his shoulder. Looking over he saw Sasuke. "You know what to do."

"It's Sasuke!" Sakura and Ino blushed at his new look.

Naruto became serious a nodded.

Karakura Town

Ichigo feel something and turn around. "This feeling...what is this?!"

"It's me, now." Ichigo noted seriously. If he was going to take part of this battle, then he was going to need a lot of luck...and help.

A rift appear in the sky. He could see a man with white hair throwing an attack who looked like a Dragon.

Grandline

Luffy look to the sky and see a rift appearing. He saw a bald man pushing an attack to the sky. He became serious. "I don't know what this is, but i have a bad feeling about it."

"That's me!" Luffy smiled, before he became confuse. Where was his crew?

Earthland

Natsu yawned as he was coming back from a mission. When he saw a rift in the sky. "What is that!?"

"It's my turn, now!" Natsu yelled shocked.

"Yeah, we know flamme brain." Grey said annoyed.

Natsu glare at him. "What was that, stripper!?"

"You hear me, flamme brain!" Grey glare back.

POW!

"Now is not the time, you two!" Erza said after punching them on the head.

He saw a man with white hair and red eyes being destroyed by an attack.

???

Five being watch through a rift Goku and Saitama celebrating their victory.

The talled of the five look at the two of them. "It's time. Let's go."

"Wait. They were watching the battle this whole time?" Gon wondered.

"Seem like it." Kakashi narrow his eyes. "Which mean that you know what Goku and Saitama are capable of."

Present

Earth

Vegeta's eyes stirred before they opened themself. He put an hand to push himself up with a bit of difficult. "I'm going to kill that bastard!"