Break Time: Getting to know each other

After the break was annonced, many people split up to talk to each other/asking for a spar. Some of them talked about different subject such as Magic, fight, life, family and so on.

"No way!" Akiko said stunned. "You're a master magician in your world!?"

Negi smile and rub the back of his head. "It's actually a Magister but yeah."

"I didn't expect to see different world where Magic exist." Yukari commented interested. Since she and the others are gonna be here for a while, might as well learn more about their new 'friends'. And nedless to said that she was surprise about many things. Especially after what they just watched.

"For once, i agree with you." Reimu nodded.

"If you think this is shocking, wait until you see Earthland." Erza added. She, Lucy and Mirajane were sitting beside them and were interested in other worlds where Magic exist.

"But...didn't you said that you were supposed to keep this as a secret?" Asked Lotte worried.

"He did." Asuna comfirmed before casting a annoyed glare at the ten year old mage. "Unfortunately, he can't keep a secret."

Sucy smirk creepily. "If you want, maybe i can help you erasing their memory with a potion of mine."

Asuna and the other shivered. Negi quickly said. "No, no! It's alright! To be honest, i'm happy to know that they are here to support me when i need it the most."

The girls smile and Negi's words, while Sucy was a bit disapointed to not be able to use her potions on them. "If you say so."

"Anyway." Alice put a hand on her hips. "What do you think of our situation right now?"

Remilia rose a eyebrow. "Are you talking about the fact that we've being brought in a theater to watch a battle between two people from the Outside World?"

"Yes." Alice nodded.

The group from Gensokyo fall silence at this. This is not the first time that something crazy happened to them. In fact, craziness was pretty common in their land. But none of them matched their situation.

Before coming here, they never though much about the Outside World. They assumed that those who live there where ordinary Human who can't achive extraordinary thing. But watching this battle made them having a second though about this.

Not just that, but apparently, there were more then one World! For the first time in a while, many of them were surprised.

"Actually." Keine put a finger on her shin. "There is something that is troubling me."

"What is it?" Aya asked.

"The one who bring us here-Cosmic, if my memory is correct- he said that there would be Evil Gods who are strong enough to destroy the world." Keine answered with a worried look. "Do you think that it's true?"

"I wouldn't be surprise if that was the case." Lisanna said eating a cake. "If there is one thing we've learned back home, is that there is always someone stronger then you somewhere in the world."

THAT worried the others. They already see first hand how strong Goku and Saitama were in their battle. And they saw their struggle against Dark Goku. If there is truly someone stronger then him, then...thing would be more harder then they though.

Negi look down. "Do...do you think they can win?"

He feel a hand on his shoulder, looking over he saw Akko smiling at him. "Don't worry. I'm sure that they can defeat those Evil Gods or whoever they are and save the world. We'll be there to support them."