The Invasion Of Dark Goku

We see a rockfield. Goku and Saitama were starring at each other.

Saitama look at Goku seriously. "When i defeat you i become a A-Rank Hero."

"A-Rank Hero?" Izuku blinked. "You mean...this man is a hero?"

Cosmic nodded. "Yes, as i already mentioned."

Izuku blush. "Oh! True." 

Reimu rub her temple. "Honestly, can you believe that we've being brought here to watch this?"

"Oh, come on, Reimu! It's not that bad." Sanae said as she eat some chocolate. "At least, we have some snack to pass time."

"And sake, too!" Suika added before drinking a bottle.

Reimu roll her eyes. "Of course, none of you are bothered by this."

She look at Yukari. "What about you, then? Aren't you going to get us out of here?"

Yukari glance at her. "As much i would like to do so, i'm afraid that won't be possible."

Reimu blinked. "Why not?"

"Well, this Cosmic person was able to bring different being from different Universe at the same time. And from what i learned, some of them are on the same level, if not stronger then everyone on Gensokyo." Yukari explained to Reimu's shock. "So it's not unlikely that he has a way to stop us from escaping. Beside." She smirk. "I would be lying if said that i was not intrigued by this."

Reimu sigh. "So, basically, we're stuck here. Great."

She then look at the other who were either eating or drinking. Then, Reimu though about tea, and it appear on her hand. "Well. At least, there are some good things in this."

Reimu drink the cup.

Goku blink. "Defeat me?"

Saitama suddenly appear behind Goku and throw a punch that Goku dodge, causing a explosion. Goku backflip to get some distance. Saitama look at the Saiyan confuse.

Many were taken back by this.

"What the?!" Asuna said shocked.

"He make that much damage with one punch?!" Renji said surprise.

"Just who is this guy?!" Kiba wondered.

"He dodged that?" Saitama though confuse. That was new. Usually, his enemy didn't see any of his attack until it's too late.

Goku glare at the bald hero. "Who are you?"

Saitama look at Goku. "He's strong."

"If you really want to fight, i'll beat the crap out of you!" Goku said before he cup his hands together, then launch a Kamehameha. Saitama devied it. Surprising Goku. "Wha... what the..."

Naruto blinked. "What was that just now?"

"That look like my Master Sparks-ze." Marisa said impressed.

Suddenly, Saitama appear behind Goku and punch him! A crater was made under their feet as the Saiyan crash into rocks.

"What the hell?!" Mokou exclaimed shocked. "How is that Human can be so strong?!"

"Any race can do the impossible." Master Roshi said. "It's just a question of will and hard work."

"Still though." Evil Gokumi said stunned. "The fact that this guy is able to give a hard time to Goku in his base form is impressive."

"Wait, base form?" Zorro questioned confuse. "You said that like he has some kind of transformation or something."

"He has." Confirmed Evil Goku, surprising the others.