Chapter 50

It's been a few weeks since the pictures started. Six in fact, which puts us two weeks before Rooster's birthday. I was still debating on what to do for him. Maybe a night out at The Hard Deck? But we do that so often. I want to do something different for him. But I had no idea what. But I wasn't sure if I wanted to go out myself. With these pictures going around, I get looks everywhere I go. Mav even had to make an announcement on base that no one was allowed to talk about it. Whoever was posting these pictures was smart, they would wait a while between posting at this point, like they were waiting until we let our guard down and then they would post another. It was mentally and emotionally draining and most nights I went straight to bed after dinner and fell asleep. I know Rooster is worried about me, but it's so hard to have any motivation to do anything. I've done well to keep it from affecting me at work, but as soon as we were in the car to go home, it's like I deflated like a balloon. Slouching in the passenger seat as Rooster reached for my hand, kissing it and resting our intertwined fingers on the console.

I stood washing the dishes from dinner when Rooster's arms wrapped around my waist, his lips pressing to the spot just below my ear. "You okay?" He asked, resting his chin on my shoulder, his hand splaying over my belly, a warm feeling flooding me. It's been weeks since Rooster and I had sex. With the photos being out I hadn't felt like it, and Rooster has been great at hiding how it's affected him. I know it has, because he's been spending a lot more time in the shower and I can hear him. I took a deep breath leaning back into him. "I'm okay." He smiled into my neck, holding me tightly. I bent down to reach into the sink for the pan and accidentally brushed against him. He let out a quiet groan and I could tell he was seriously holding back. I remembered one of my sessions with Dr. Lender that I had recently. He told me that I need to keep up my normal routine. With everything going on it's easy to fall into isolation, and to distance myself from everyone. I needed to do everything I could to live normally and that includes, fucking my fiance. I had lingerie in the closet I've never worn, the ones I bought months ago.

Once I finished the dishes I went upstairs, but I was surprised to find Rooster laying on our bed, nothing but boxers, rubbing himself through the black material. "Fuck, Mags." He whispered and I grinned. I didn't say a word as I crossed the room. He jumped up as I startled him. "Mags." He said and I kept walking until I walked into the closet, closing the door behind me. "What are you doing, Mags?" He asked. I ignored him, slipping on the white crotchless panties as well as the baby clue corset. I tightened it and took a deep breath, turning to the door. I was nervous for some reason, wondering if Rooster would like it. But I mustered up the courage and swung the door open. Rooster was sitting on the edge of the bed, leaning back on his hands. "Oh. My. God." He whispered. "Like what you see, Lieutenant?" I asked, giving him a slow spin. "Oh, honey. You have no idea how much I love it." He said as I stepped closer. He raised one hand, skimming it over my bare thigh. He continued to stare, taking in every inch of me, and it made me feel sexier than I had felt in weeks. "You look ethereal." He mumbled, one finger hooking into my panties. "Yeah?" I asked and his eyes met mine. Warm and brown, full of love. Love that was only meant for me. I reached out, caressing his cheek before dragging my hand along his shoulder, then to his chest. I took another step forward, gently perching myself on his lap. I could feel how hard he was through his boxers. "I've missed you." I said, leaning in, my nose nuzzling his jaw as his hands grabbed my waist. "I've been right here pretty girl." He said as he turned to me, kissing my cheek, just below my eye, before kissing my nose, then my lips. It was gentle, sweet even. I dragged my hand down his chest, slowly trailing to the waistband of his boxers and he groaned as I dragged a nail over the bulge in them.

"Oh, pretty girl." He moaned as he pulled back from me. "You want it?" He asked, his hand gently gripping my chin, keeping my gaze on him. I could only whine in response and he smirked at me. "Then take them off." He said and I stood, grabbing his boxers and slowly pulled them down his legs. His throbbing erection, resting against his stomach as it sprang free. I sat up, placing a kiss to the swollen head as I did before reclaiming my place on his lap. I rested my hands on his neck, pulling him into another kiss as he palmed at my ass. I was soaked, leaking onto his thighs as I rutted against him. "I need you out of these." He said, looping his fingers through my panties. "No need." I said. I stood again, taking his throbbing dick in my hand, pumping him a few times, making him moan for me before I straddled him once more, lining him up with my entrance. I slowly sank down on him, reveling in the way his thick cock stretched my walls. It hurt in the most delicious way and I whimpered when he was fully seated inside me. He groaned, looking at where our bodies met, and I leaned forward. "They're crotchless." I said and he moaned again. "God I love you." He said with a chuckle.