Volume 3 Chapter 28 Meeting an acquaintance

Since the end of the world, Shao Qing has been grumpy a lot, but she was really reluctant to kill in the face of her children. 

However, the woman in front of her was inciting others to kill them, how could she tolerate it? 

Ah Run and Brother Yao were relatively insightful. As soon as they saw Shao Qing’s face change, they quickly covered the woman’s mouth. They embarrassedly wanted to apologize and didn’t know what to say. 

The woman stepped on Ah Run’s feet and Ah Run gritted his teeth without letting go. Shao Qing looked at Ah Run’s pleading eyes and finally chose to let the woman live for one more day. 

However, Shao Qing still planted a dodder seed in the woman’s body. If she continued bothering them another three, five times without changing her ways, then Shao Qing didn’t mind killing her. 

Anyway, Shao Qing could lack everything, but she did not lack human lives.

“Take care of your women.” Shao Qing slowly lowered the curtain: “Although I really don’t want to intrude on anyone’s business, but…if she really annoys me, I won’t bear it.” 

Brother Yao nodded again and again. Cooperating with Ah Run, they dragged the woman back. Shao Qing entered the tent and everyone could hear the woman’s angry voice coming from afar. 

This woman has been spoiled to the point where she doesn’t know what to do. If she goes on like this, she will affect the two men. 

Today, Shao Qing was in a good mood, so she did not care about it. But what if this woman had offended another master? 

This was the end of the world, stepping on other’s bones was the norm.

“This chicken soup is very good, do you want to drink more?” Yan Qiyue took a small bowl of chicken soup from the big bowl and handed it to Shao Qing. 

Shao Qing took it and took the lead to feed Xiao Baozi, as well as Xiao Yu and Xiao Hua on his side. 

Since they became zombies, they had never been exposed to normal food again. Both were very curious. 

Especially Xiao Hua. She was very afraid of Shao Qing at first because she had been beaten down by Shao Qing and almost lost her life. Later, she discovered that as long as she didn’t do anything bad to Shao Qing and Xiao Baozi, Shao Qing would not beat her again, thus her courage was much greater. 

For example, now she dared to get in front of Shao Qing to beg for food. 

Two zombies that would make the people outside feel terrified were now lying on the table obediently waiting to be fed. It looked too cute. 

After the woman outside finally died down, Shao Qing had thrown out her bedding and was ready to sleep. 

The next morning, when Shao Qing got up, there was not a single trace of the group of refugees outside. They probably ran off early in the morning. Being so close to Shao Qing and their group for one night had already exhausted all their guts. 

Even if they knew that Shao Qing would not touch them in the middle of the night and eat them up, this group of people was still trembling and did not dare to close their eyes. 

Shao Qing didn’t care either. When she packed up, she took her family and picked a direction to start moving forward. 

She really didn’t have a specific goal. She had just taken the excuse of finding mutant plants and traveling, to of course, avoid Yan Hanqing.