Volume 3 Chapter 30 Arriving at the coast

The woman’s eyes lit up at that time. She probably had not given up yet. As soon as Ah Run saw Shao Qing, he was ready to retreat. He wanted to save Ah Jiao, but Ah Jiao did not cooperate. 

She looked around to see if Qin Zixi and Shao Qing were together. 

After all, when they left, there were not so many people around Shao Qing. This meant that these people only just met Shao Qing after they left. 

Looking again, she saw that the baby zombie was not there, while the others were disguised like human beings. Maybe they don’t know Shao Qing’s identity. 

It must be true, otherwise who would be willing to walk with a group of zombies? 

Ah Jiao felt that her opportunity was coming. There were no masters in the group of refugees and they did not dare fight against Shao Qing, but when they looked at Qin Zixi, they could tell they were all superhumans of high rank and they could definitely clean up Shao Qing! 

At the thought of this, Ah Jiao’s smile was much more charming, bringing along a slight hint of viciousness. She stepped forward: “Yo, we meet again.” 

Shao Qing swept her eyes over coldly. Except for Ah Run and Brother Yao, the remaining refugees couldn’t help but retreat. 

“Then? What do you want to tell me?” Shao Qing asked. 

The woman’s face was distorted. She pointed to Shao Qing and said to Qin Zixi: “You must not know this, but this woman and the few people behind her are zombies! I saw it with my own eyes!”

Qin Zixi changed at that time. Seeing Ah Jiao’s gaze, she couldn’t hide her murderous intent. He knew and didn’t care about Shao Qing’s identity, but that didn’t mean everyone didn’t care. 

This woman had just casually exposed Shao Qing’s hidden secret, she definitely was up to no good. 

He sneered, then said: “If Qing Jie is a zombie and you saw it, do you think you can live to this day?”

Ah Jiao froze for a moment, those members repeatedly echoed: “That’s right, is this woman out of her mind? Who are you calling a zombie, hah?” 

“Do we even know you? Who are you to come rush and point at our big sis…. Cough… people and say that they are zombies?”

“We can tell you are up to no good! If Qing Jie is really a zombie, why would you even be left alive?” 

Ah Jiao anxiously argued: “The people behind me have also seen it! If you don’t believe it, you can ask them! It’s because we have so many people, she didn’t dare to kill us. Ah Run, Brother Yao, you speak!” 

She turned around, her face looked sinister.

Some of the refugees wanted to speak, but when they saw Xiao Hua turning her head and slowly drawing out a weird smile with sharp fangs shining with cold light as if they could easily tear their flesh, those who wanted to speak immediately shivered. They bowed their heads and dared not speak out. 

Ah Run pulled Ah Jiao, embarrassed, he said:”I’m sorry, these days there has been something wrong with her. She probably got frightened by the zombies and has been having hallucinations, calling everyone a zombie.”