Volume 3 Chapter 36 The blackened Ah Qing

The facts show that it was beneficial to look a little scary. At least even with Shao Qing’s mental quality, she would feel herself unable to make a move when facing this stuff. 

She hadn’t even moved, when Da Hua shot out. A lot of vines were drilled out from under the leaves of Da Hua. The heart-like thing was wrapped around in a circle and pulled out with brute force.

The roots of this thing looked like octopus tentacles. They were soft and wriggly. Shao Qing was a bit worried. She couldn’t just walk around carrying that thing.

Then she had a whimsical thought. All her cooked dishes could be placed into the space, what about this thing? 

Trying to test it out, she stuffed this thing into the space and it really did get stuffed in. Her space had always been unable to put living things inside, could it be that this thing isn’t alive?

Whatever the case, this was a good thing, at least it was more convenient. Shao Qing also deliberately planted something in the red soil before climbing out. 

The family was now tired and weak, but they finally completed the task in a satisfactory manner. They could leave without any regrets. 

On the way back, Shao Qing originally wanted to pull out a variety of plants to plant near Jiangcheng or directly into the city. As a result, she found that most mutant plants can be placed in the space.

But after taking it out, it can only be eaten as a dish. The only thing that remained alive was the heart. 

She had no choice but to leave reluctantly. She was already planning to organize some stuff to come back again. 

After they returned to the beach at the fastest speed, Qin Zixi had already returned to Jing Du once and brought news back from there. 

Jing Du had confirmed sending people to country M. In addition to the previous two reasons, there was now an additional reason. That is, to find the source of the black bugs. 

After the research in Jing Du, it was found that this kind of black bug had a mother entity. As long as the mother did not die, it could produce many black bugs every day. It would be useless for them to treat the symptoms but not the root cause.

Among those who were going abroad were Wu Jiaojiao, the boss of Thorns Roses, Jin Mingyu, the boss of Frozen ice, and Zhu Mochen. 

In addition to the three of them, there was also a very powerful person named Tu Xian, a man who looked polite and skilled in the literary arts. 

Two civilians were also brought along. 

Plus Qin Zixi, and Shao Qing. 

Shao Qing did not plan to bring Yan Qiyue this time because someone had to send Xiao Baozi and the rest back. Yan Qiyue was completely against it, but the head of the family was Shao Qing…

He could only wail and then take the three children to leave and allow Shao Qing and Er Dai to enjoy their two person get away.

Before they got on the boat, the others weren’t informed of the two people being added in this operation until the boat was about to sail and Shao Qing and Er Dai were aboard the boat. 

As soon as the two of them came on, some people became stiff. At that time, Shao Qing was infuriated and had nearly torn apart Jing Du. They all saw it with their own eyes.