Volume 3 Chapter 34 Illusion?

After the man eating flowers left, there was only a scarlet piece of land left. The color of the soil was gleaming. It appeared as if a lot of blood was poured and had thoroughly soaked the land. 

The only question was how much blood would be required to completely soak up this land so it was overflowing like this.

Shao Qing rolled her sleeves and grabbed a shovel from out of her space. Sometimes her space was like the pocket from Doraemon. She could always take out strange things. 

For example, this shovel that she didn’t even know when she had thrown in. 

Below the soil was also red. The color of the soil only returned to normal after going down a depth of about half a meter. Shao Qing didn’t know why the land had changed like this, but as long as she knew that the soil was a good thing, it was enough. 

Shao Qing, who was addicted to the soil, forgot the time. After waiting for her for a long time, Yan Qiyue came searching for her. It was then they discovered Shao Qing was actually digging the earth. 

She dug out a lot. Her space that was originally filled with things was directly emptied and filled up with the soil. 

After seeing Yan Qiyue and the others, Shao Qing beckoned: “Come and help!” 

At first Yan Qiyue thought that there was something in the ground she was looking for. Later he found that Shao Qing was purely digging for the soil in the ground. 

His mouth twitched, then he took over the shovel Shao Qing handed to him and got to work. He was curious but it was better to wait until the end to ask. Seeing Shao Qing’s fanatical appearance, he shouldn’t ask now.

The two men struggled for a long time. Finally all the red soil was dug out and put into Shao Qing’s space. 

Shao Qing was satisfied and said to Yan Qiyue: “I am going to take the seeds of the plants and plant them in Jiangcheng.” 

“Why would you want to make this happen?” Yan Qiyue confusedly asked. Shao Qing told Yan Qiyue what she found. Yan Qiyue was also curious: “When we go back, give some for me to do research!”

Shao Qing agreed. She then ordered Da Hua to pick what he wanted and to eat what he wanted. She also reminded him to leave some seeds. It’s too ruthless to eat them all. 

Da Hua picked a few that seemed to have a higher rank and ate them. The rest of the seedlings were simply let go. Humans have a saying called draining the pond to get at the fish, which in its view is extremely stupid. 

These man eating flowers were all in place and wouldn’t run. Even if they ran, they wouldn’t get far and if he ate it all this time, there would be none for the next time. So it was better for him to keep the unpalatable seedlings. This way when they are all grown up, it could come over and eat more. 

What is this behavior called? Right, raising food. This jungle was the place where it captured and raised food.

If you think about it, a big jungle is like a refrigerator that can keep things fresh. It was full of food. Whenever it wanted to eat, it would just come to eat, it was awesome! 

The man eating flowers that were spared, shivered. Under the wicked power of Da Hua, they all honestly returned to their original locations and took root.