Volume 3 Chapter 29 Enemies on a narrow road

The more bashful Qin Zixi answered, the more they felt that they had guessed correctly. They kept cheering and making trouble and asked Qin Zixi to take the person out for them to see. 

More and more people joined the heckling making it harder to stop. Qin Zixi’s face was red as blood. This wasn’t because they correctly guessed his thoughts, but because he recalled the time when Xiao Baozi prescribed that drug trying to make him his stepfather.

Then thinking about Shao Qing being called his wife, he couldn’t help blushing and being shy. 

“Don’t talk nonsense, it would not go well if this was heard by others. She has children.” Qin Zixi gritted his teeth. 

Someone whistled immediately: “It really was a girl? She also has children? Boss, are you not going to take responsibility? That’s too much of a scum move!” 

Qin Zixi was stunned at the time. No matter what he could not resolve it. He stuttered: “The child is not mine!” 

Another team member added: “Boss, I’m not saying it’s you. Although, sister-in-law has had children, since something has happened between you two, you should be responsible. You shouldn’t be irresponsible just because of sister-in-law’s past. Also, boss, you are still young and don’t understand. Women are better mature because they would know how to love properly.” 

They started to laugh again, teasing Qin Zixi one by one. Qin Zixi almost sank into the ground, unable to speak. 

It was at this time that Shao Qing came over. She did not understand the situation and beckoned to Qin Zixi. Qin Zixi hurriedly ran over in the eyes of a group of people laughing, his face was a little red: “Qing Jie, why are you here?”

“I came to give something to you. Since you were travelling in a hurry, you probably weren’t able to bring fresh fruit. I brought quite a bit, so I will share it with you. Take it back and share it with your team. Don’t feel distressed by yourself.” Shao Qing smiled and stuffed his pocket: “I’m not teaching you how to win over people’s hearts. It’s just that human beings mostly put themselves in others’ shoes. If you treat them better, they will treat you better. This kind of act of goodness is not a moment thing, it’s accumulated.” 

“I know Qing Jie.” Qin Zixi nodded seriously, the red on his face gradually faded. 

When the matter was over, Shao Qing couldn’t help but ask: “What were you talking about just now? I could see your face turn red.” 

As soon as she mentioned this, Qin Zixi blushed again and stuttered: “Nothing to talk about, it’s just some…um…some men talk.” 

Shao Qing always regarded him as a younger brother. She smiled and touched his head: “Grown up and already a man. You don’t have to tell me. You should go back. I’ll go back and look after the children.” 

“En.” Qin Zixi pursed his lips and looked at Shao Qing’s back. He suddenly felt… maybe with Shao Qing, it would not be bad. 

Shao Qing… was a very good woman.

When thinking of this, his cheeks were hot. Many things flashed in his mind: a slight smile from Shao Qing, the gentle eyes of Shao Qing, and Shao Qing touching his head… then the murderous Shao Qing.

At that time, he felt that Er Dai was so lucky. Even though he became a zombie, people were willing to fight the world for him.