Volume 3 Chapter 35 Big Harvests

From the beginning, she noticed that something was wrong. It was only because the illusion was too real that she fell into a trance for a moment.

The person who appeared in her illusion was actually Mulin. Mulin... The two of them came out from the orphanage together. It can be said that they were dependent on each other. When the days were hard, the two would share a dried bun. They didn't even have any pickled vegetables.

In their most difficult days, they stuck together. They were sad together and prospered together. To this day, Shao Qing could still remember what Mulin had said. If you were a man, I would marry you.

However, after the end of the world, she had traveled over half of China but she did not encounter Mulin. To be honest, Shao Qing had given up hope a bit.

After all, it was the apocalypse. No one would dare say that they can last until the present. Even Shao Qing who was very confident in Mulin did not dare say it.

She could only leave her worries in her heart. Unexpectedly, Mulin appeared in this environment.

When the vine pierced into her chest and tried to draw the blood, Shao Qing realized what was happening. However, she had not broken free. She just wanted to see Mullin once more.

A zombie... where could they get the blood?

Shao Qing casually ripped off the vines piercing into her body, glanced around, and immediately found the unconscious group. They were all tied with a thin vine.

Others were fine, but Yan Qiyue couldn't stand it. He was a normal person and if he lost too much blood, he would die.

Shao Qing hurriedly cut off the vines from Yan Qiyue's body and covered the wounds that had been punctured by the vines. The wounds were very thin, but there was still a continuous flow of blood.

Yan Qiyue wrinkled his brows, his face pale. After the vines were cut off, he suddenly opened his eyes and hugged Shao Qing: "No!"

Shao Qing was startled and quickly asked: "What's wrong? Sorry? It was my carelessness..."

Yan Qiyue's eyes were a little disorganized. After concentrating his focus on Shao Qing, he was relieved and hugged Shao Qing tightly: "Don't leave me..."

Shao Qing assumed he probably saw something similar in his illusion where they might have broken up.

After soothing Yan Qiyue, Shao Qing rescued everyone else. During this period, Yan Qiyue held his knees the whole time. He had encountered an illusion earlier. In the illusion, Shao Qing saved many, many people, but they wanted to kill Shao Qing due to her being a zombie.

Yan Qiyue couldn't stop it. He vaguely remembered that he had been cut into a pile of flesh, only having a relatively complete hand left that was holding onto someone's trouser leg.

He was obviously dead, but he was still able to look at those people hurting his beloved. Her pain, her despair, they were deeply imprinted in Yan Qiyue.

Yan Qiyue felt that even if he breathed out gently, he would be terribly heartbroken and in pain. This was because he knew that with Shao Qing's character, if she really encountered a large disaster, she would really go save the people.

As for those inferior people, as long as Shao Qing's identity is discovered, they will try to kill her.

Even though he knew that this kind of thing was unlikely to happen, Yan Qiyue still couldn't help shaking. He couldn't help being afraid, can't help thinking.