}•{ Tensed

~•} C H A P T E R|53 {•~

....

The lights dimmed and music blasted into the atmosphere as the night continued to darken revealing its shiniest moon

The lights dimmed and music blasted into the atmosphere as the night continued to darken revealing its shiniest moon. Ishani's sharp eyes raked across the party going on with full swing in a haste manner as she walked inside without a care in the world after arguing with the driver who insisted on driving her to the party whilst she preferred driving herself over here.

Of course, she won.

She always did.

With confident steps, she approached the bar and asked for soda water which caught the bartender off guard for a while.

She lazily gave another glance to the people all over out of which, some she knew already all thanks to her job.

"You're late."

Ishani snapped her head surprised at the sudden intruder in her thoughts making Vishal laugh.

"I got bored here..." Vishal pointed out taking a sip of his red wine making her nod and he rolled her eyes.

"You're making me more bored," Vishal huffed gulping all the wine in a single go and Ishani swirled her eyes dramatically,

"Who said I was interesting?"

"But I'm seriously getting bored," Vishal sighed.

"What do you want me to do then? Shall I dance for you?" Ishani mocked with a smile curved up on her lips which were painted with nude lipstick.

Vishal shrugged but then suggested, "Probably there's no fun other than dancing. Let's dance, shall we?"

Ishani frowned already imagining the consequences as Vardhaan seemed to have a burnt stick up his ass nowadays but before she could ponder more on it, Vishal was already pulling her to the dance floor like a good friend.

Vishal held out his hands for her to hold like a gentleman which she knew he wasn't yet she let herself loose and gave her hands in his.

The next moment they were swaying to the delectable tune and like the professional dancer Vishal was, he made sure that they didn't make a fool of themselves. She forgot about the chaos in her life for a moment and was thankful for most probably a friend like Vishal who knew his boundaries well.