Morning Practice

Tanaka: Morning!

Tobio rolls his eyes at him. Morning, he replies back.

Tanaka: Did you have a good sleep?
Kageyama: not only are you clingy, but you're a fast typer.
Tanaka: Kinda missed your breakfast this morning
Kageyama: can't you just make your own breakfast?
Tanaka: yeah, but it doesn't taste as good as yours
Tanaka: you going to practice today?
Kageyama: yeah
Tanaka: alright cool. See you when you get there then!

Tobio puts his phone away and gets ready for the day. Soon enough, he's locking the front door and heading over to the Karasuno gym.

When he gets there, Hinata is already running up to him. "Kageyama! Where have you been?"
"Nowhere interesting. Family thing."

They all noticed the black eye immediately. It's healed a bit, but it's still very noticeable.

It's only after practice had ended and everyone had left, is when coach Ukai had called him over. "What happened?" he asks. "What do you mean?"
"Don't play dumb with me today. What happened? Who did it?"
"No one. Fuck off." Why is he getting mad? The coach is only trying to help after all.

"You're telling me no one hit you?"
"Yep."
"Kageyama just tell me, maybe we can help."
"Fuck off." He says, exiting the gym and slamming the door behind him.

Dammit, why can't he just tell people things? Why does he have to bottle everything up like this?

He didn't go to class like he's supposed to. Instead, he sat behind a nearby tree, leaning against it and pulling his knees up to his chest, resting his head in his knees and wrapping his arms around himself.

He ended up being late, but Tobio didn't care, nor did he care when his classmates gave him funny looks or when they started whispering to each other. He didn't have it in him to care anymore.