Tired

Tobio can't help it as salty tears mix with the hot water. Why is it everything so unfair? Why couldn't he have parents like that?

He's so tired of life. At least he has Ryuunuske. Turning the shower off, he dries his face, wrapping the towel around his waist and sitting down against the wall.

He wants to disappear. His body is still aching from the beating of that bastard.

He doesn't belong here, he knows it. It's only a matter of time before they kick him out.

Kageyama closed his eyes, opening them once he heard a knock at the bathroom door. He's now dry, did he really fall asleep? How long did he close his eyes for?

"Tobio, you okay?" He hears Tanaka whisper.

Tobio watches as the lock turns. He knocks on the door again, then slowly opens it. Shutting it behind him quietly.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Kageyama shrugs. He can't speak, something clogging his throat.

"It's okay, let's just get dressed yeah? Then you can go to sleep. You look like you need an early night." Tobio nods. Tanaka helps him up. The towel on his waist falls a little, he pretends not to notice it, trying not to notice the extra bit of skin that's showing. It appears that Tobio didn't even notice.

"I'll let you get dressed." Tanaka gives him a kiss on the cheek, closing the door and waiting for him to get out.

He was alone in a bathroom with Tobio, who was practically naked, and all he did was give him a sweet kiss on the cheek? He face palms. He could have easily done so much more, if he actually told him his feelings that is.

Kageyama came out of the bathroom, still quiet, now dressed in pajamas. Tanaka has an arm around his shoulders, leading him into his room.

Tanaka flops onto his bed, pulling Tobio down with him, laying on their sides, one of Tanakas legs over him, playing with his hair.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Kageyama shakes his head.  "Okay." Is all he says, placing a kiss to his neck.