Talkative Mornings

For the first time in years, Tobio woke up to the sound of laughter and chatter. Getting up, he goes to see what's going on.

"Morning!" Tanaka and Nishinoya say cheerily, a little loudly. Stretching and yawning, he gives a monotone 'morning' back, heading for the kettle, just find that its already boiled.

Getting a cup and coffee, he pours the water in. Closing his eyes and ignoring everything, after takes several sips.

Soon enough, breakfast had finished. Tanaka noticed that Tobio has been a little quieter than usual.

Although with the other four around, neither of them have really been able to do their morning routine, he guesses it also has to do with the number of people around them as well.

Lately, Tanaks been observing him a little more then he should, and notices the difference in the way he acts on how many people and who they are.

"Well we have somewhere to be, thanks for having us!" Ennoshita makes sure to give Tanaka a wink before closing the front door behind them.

By now, it's around 11am. Smiling, Kageyama clings onto Tanaka like a koala, happy to be alone with him, not that he didn't like spending time with the others or anything. It was more so that he didn't expect their company, along with having ran into his mother and her boyfriend last night.

Sitting down on the couch, Kageyama doesn't move, he stays put, giving Tanaka another kiss on the neck.

God it'd be so easy to just make out with him. Tanakas been wondering more and more if Tobio feels the same way.

Testing the waters, Tanaka decides to do the same thing back, giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

Tobio gives another one of his slight pauses, obviously not having expected it. A second later he unfreezes and goes back to resting his head against Tanakas shoulders.

"And you say I'm clingy," Tanaka jokes, resting his hands on Kageyama's lowers back. "It was nice having them over," he says quietly. "It was?" He nods. "Usually I don't wake up to the sound of anything, but this morning was different."