Chapter Three

It's seven o'clock in the morning in London.

Nikolai was sleeping in his hotel room when the alarm clock rang

"Wake up, dear Nikolai," Nikolai opened his eyes, rejoiced, and laughed

To see her "Good morning sweet Jane, let's have breakfast."

Jane got up from the bed, almost naked, "I have to go home. The children are waiting."

Jane was a beautiful woman of twenty-three, blonde and tall, with a full and sexy body. She was wearing sexy clothes.

Nikolai got up and took out paper money from his wallet. "Well... I won't let you down."

He accompanied her to the door of the room and kissed her on the cheek, "Goodbye, my love."

Jane smiled, "Goodbye... If I to stay with you, call me at any time."

Nikolai closed the door and went to take a shower when suddenly a ghost flashed

"Nikolai...Hello, Mr. Ivan will call you," was the gentleman accompanying Satellites.

He heard a knock on the door, "We brought breakfast... as you asked, Mr. Nikolai." Nikolai was drying up his body in the shower room... He wore a robe and opened the door for them, "Good morning, sir."

Nikolai laughed and rejoiced. "Good morning... Put it on the table, please."

The waiter was a cute guy who made gestures like Soviet people in the 80s in a comical way.

Nikolay sat eating his breakfast, and in the meantime, he made a call to the reception department, "Oh... the reception, please book a taxi for me to the Ministry of the Interior... Yes, Nikolai.".

He took the newspapers off the table and reviewed the day's news. They had brought them with breakfast.

Her phone rang, "Hello... Nikolay, this is Ivan, how are you?" "Fine... Where are you?"

Ivan: General Nikolai, I have the briefcase... When will you be in the ministry?

Nikolai: Watch out... I'll be there at half past eight."

Evan: Well, I'll walk around the ministries' offices for about an hour...bye.

Nikolai felt anxious and afraid, "Well...what if he blows it up?" He began to imagine, "Oh...it should. I will be away in all circumstances."

Ministry of Interior, Prince Tiger Office.

Prince Tiger was worried and thought with great passion about Nikolai's promises, his ability, and the idea of restoring the past.

The secretary entered, "Hi Prince Tiger...we have the schedule for today, just one person

And he is Mr. Nikolai Medvedev.".

Prince Tiger rejoiced and smiled... The secretary looked at him and laughed, "You, Prince, are looking at me as if you were Britain and Russia...of course, we look bigger"... The secretary went out and closed the door behind her.

Shadows of Prince Tiger thinking anxiously, turning on the TV, and looking at the streets, buildings, and cars.

The speaker rang, "Prince Tiger, Mr. Nicholas is waiting to enter"... "Let him enter immediately."

Nikolai entered and smiled overjoyed, "Hi, Prince Tiger. I'm glad to see you."

The prince rose from behind his table and shook hands warmly, "Welcome, Mr. Nikolai Medvedev You are dangerous to Britain."

They laughed.

Nikolai sat down after the prince signaled to him, "Prince, it's time for us to start and form a team Loyal to you, he will obey you and help you to restore the Great British Empire.".