Chapter Ten

Prince Tiger was watching TV, the international news channel 24 hours a day, lying on his bed

He is speaking and discussing with the satellites through the spectra, which is the reason for his staying up late.

The prince was loving and passionate about this satellite operation.

" Prince Tiger, I am the employee. We tried with the writers to write about the project, but most of them refused, and others were not satisfied with the required formula... What do you suggest?".

Prince Tiger: What do you suggest?

Officer B: We propose to make a deception to fulfill our noble mission by showing pictures of the King of Britain and we talk until they fulfill the requirement.

Prince Tiger laughed: Great idea, but what if the picture doesn't work?

Employee B: Don't worry, it's programmed, and we'll make those around them emit specific hints

He was the King speaking to them, and it was in the way of the spectra touching their bodies and then through the programming of the revelations we issue confirmation.

Prince Tiger: Yes, you do this plan.

The prince went around the employees in charge of the evening shift and started working on his recruitment plans. He would make intrigues and quarrels and make them threaten each other with pistols and he would bargain them into submission or firing directly from guns.

The prince had drawn up a list of the executive officials, and he began bargaining with them and going through stages of discussions with them and persuasion, and works tricks and shading, and attributes them to the Minister of Interior.

His room doorbell rang. "Who is this?"... "I am the restaurant worker... I have brought your orders."

The prince got up from his bed and opened the door, "Welcome, please."

The worker began to put the plates on the table, gave Prince Tiger a tip of 500 rubles, and left

Cheerful worker.

Prince Tiger was thinking about tomorrow's agenda, and he sat on the chair across from the table and began to eat.

He ordered roast duck with vegetable soup. The space staff started talking to him, and the prince agreed to continue working.

Employee BB: Prince Tiger, we have a plan, which is to convince students in British schools of an idea British Empire.

The prince shouted: Don't you have any goals in carrying out all this?

Officer BB: Of course, we will take the countries near your empire.

The prince was eating a roast duck cat: Well, what's the plan?

Employee BB: We go through satellites to schools and convince students of an idea

British Empire.

Prince Tiger: How is this... I think there should be a book in the school curriculum.

Employee BB: We will talk to them and show them pictures and also give them an incentive as if we tell them Your life will be better.

Prince Tiger: The schools are very many and the number of students is in the millions.

Employee BB: Rest assured, we will establish a department in which employees will handle this issue through Programmed programs, this spectrum will reach students all over the UK from the very beginning of Classes until the end of the school day... It is possible to make 1,500 spectrums, and each spectrum remains with the student for 5 minutes, so we talk to all of them, then we renew the speech and the programs to more advanced levels... I believe that we have it Experts make these programs for all ages of students.