Chapter Eleven

Prince Tiger was sitting in the hotel restaurant as it was seven in the morning and he was starting to eat breakfast.

He noticed a very beautiful girl sitting at the next table, so the prince asked the waiter to deliver a glass of champagne to her. The girl smiled and the waiter started telling her, "It's from Mr. Creel sitting in front of you." She turned to him "Thank you, my name is Yola."

Yola was blonde, green-eyed, and had a sexy, plump body.

Prince Tiger: Nice to meet you... What are you doing in Moscow?

Yola: Ah... I came here alone for tourism because I am on annual leave... I am an employee of the Ministry of Finance In the Komi Republic.

Prince Tiger: Come on! Has it become a republic and has a Ministry of Finance?

Yula was astonished, "Yes. What world are you from? Even Comey would like to separate from Moscow."

The prince felt passionate, "Of course, not through military methods or if your issue becomes like the Chechen Republic."

Yola looked at him with astonishment and confusion, "Where are you from, Mr. Creel?"

The prince smiled and felt confused, "I am from the Republic of Karelia."

Yula: But you don't look like any Russian citizen

Prince Tiger: Because I travel a lot, I am a businessman.

Yola felt that Krill was lying and felt like a stranger to Russia or a dangerous lunatic.

The waiter approached Prince Tiger, "There is a person named Alexei who called the reception and is coming in at eight o'clock and he says he has a place he wants to talk to you about."

Prince Tiger: Well... how much is the bill?

Prince Tiger paid the bill and winked at Yula, "I'm staying in room 444. You can visit me at any moment."

Yola laughed, "Thank you. I will visit you if I have the opportunity."

Prince Tiger went to his room and started wondering, " who this Alexis is?"

He went to the shower room and started brushing his teeth. Meanwhile, the phone rang and he went to answer, "Hello... Yes, Prof. Constantine, yes, today is a meeting. I will be waiting for you."

Prince Tiger put on his elegant jacket and went to the hotel lounge and saw Mr. Alexis where he knew him, who was a member during meetings, Alexi waved his hand to him, "Hello, Mr. Creel... good morning." He walked towards the prince Tiger humbly shook hands.

Alexei: I came to take you on a tour to visit Moscow museums. It is a great opportunity to be in Moscow.

Prince Tiger: Well, excellent idea... And how will we go?

Alexei laughed: Of course, in my car...it's outside.

They walked out of the hotel and got into the car, It was a Lada car and Alexei was happy to have Prince Tiger as a guest.

The car started cruising the streets of Moscow.

Alexei: Look at the Russian people...they are kind, generous, and loving towards foreigners. There are many museums in Moscow. I hope you will help us create a tourist attraction. I will show you the Tretyakov Museum. There is a historical museum and also a cosmonautics museum. You will enjoy visiting it very much.

Prince Tiger: Great, but we won't be able to visit all of them today.

Alexei: Depending on your time, other wonderful museums highlight the splendor, beauty, and antiquity of Russia, such as the Pushkin Museum, the Tsaritsyno Reserve Museum, the Gulag Museum, and other museums.