Chapter Nine

Prince Tiger opened his eyes with a happy sigh, excited that it is five o'clock in the morning, he has set the alarm.

Immediately, he turned on the TV on Channel 24 News, and he listened to it eagerly.

He wore sports clothes and left his room, heading to the elevators. The door opened and he went down to the floor where is the restaurant and cafeteria. The workers began to greet him with a smile and doubt on their faces, "I wonder who is this? Eccentric" He sat in the cafeteria and asked the waiter to bring him various pies and a cup of coffee.

The waiter welcomed him and turned on the TV on the news channel. He was the only one in the cafeteria. He remembered Prince Tiger in the meantime who worked in the cafeteria he had in the ministry and thought, "Who will think of me now, is Im the traitor or the enemy?"

The waiter was carrying a tray and approached him and started to put breakfast on the table. "Would you like anything else, Mr. Creel?"

"Please, bring me two different pieces of cake and a bottle of water."

An hour passed and he went to the gym in the hotel, jogging on the treadmill

The radio was broadcasting Russian songs, no one was present in the hall except him, it was hour Seven... The working girls were courting him and flirting with him, and he was laughing happily.

Half an hour passed while he was jogging. He loves sports and does them regularly.

He stopped the treadmill and started drying his body of sweat with a towel. One of the female workers approached him.

She was a beautiful, slender, graceful girl with blond hair and green eyes, "What do you do on your own?. In your room "... "Watching TV"... "Don't you get bored... Would you like to take a girl to your room? Have fun with her."

Prince Tiger got excited as he looked at her, "Of course...come to my room, beautiful"..." Of course It will be paid for."

Walking together to the elevator, Prince Tiger was worried, "Who would she think I am with my simple Russian accent? Ah... Of course, I am from the Republic of Karelia," he entered with her to his room. "Ah... let's take a shower together."

Two hours passed, and the room phone rang, "Hello...yes, I am Mr. Creel."

Receptionist: There is a group of men who want to meet you... who was here yesterday.

Prince Tiger: I will come now.

Colleagues began to come to the hotel hall in happiness, determination, and ambition, some of them were wearing elegant suits, and the other was wearing normal clothes, a shirt, and trousers, without a tie.

Meanwhile, they started talking and shaking hands, and Prince Tiger was happy among them, shaking hands with warmth and affection.

Prince Tiger invited them to the restaurant for breakfast.

The waiter and assistant started to put the assorted breakfast on the table and inserted a large metal jug and started describing cups and spoons.

Alexander asked the waiter, "Can we hang a TV on the wall?"

Waiter: "Of course, I'll get you a big TV right now."

And everyone started eating breakfast.

Vlad: Would you like, Mr. Creel, to wander into Greater Russia?

Prince Tiger: Yes, I would like to hear a lot about Russia.

Vlad: Russia is a large, vast, and diverse country. There are 89 federal entities, each with its own unique economy and history.