Chapter Nineteen

Canada, British Columbia.

Prince Tiger woke up felt the morning and left his tent on the shore of the Pacific Ocean

Cheerful and confused, he started looking at the sunrise and breathing the fresh air.

Birds were singing and flying over the sea and the waves were crashing.

"Good morning, prince," Nikolai said.

Prince Tiger turned to him, "Oh, good morning, General Nikolai."

Nikolai: They will prepare breakfast soon... I would like us to talk about Canada.

Prince Tiger: I am at your command.

They sat behind a large wooden table, and Nicholas opened a large, rolled-up map of Canada and began discussing the regions, roads, cities, and states.

Two hours passed while they were like this, and the assistant cook approached them with several large plates. "Breakfast, gentlemans."

Nikolai: Thank you

Starting to eat breakfast, Prince Tiger started talking about the conditions of the citizens and their history, and about the parties and associations, and institutions in Canada.

A soldier approached them and gave the military salute to General Medvedev, "We would like to buy diesel. We have painted the fuel tanker Military, sir.".

So Nikolai took out five thousand Canadian dollars from his bag and gave them to the soldier, "I brought them with me from Russia."

Prince Tiger and the soldier boarded the fuel tanker and headed to the nearby gas station.

They arrived at the station, and the station workers looked at the prince with astonishment, fear, and anxiety.

The prince greeted them: Hello, I own a construction company and need a lot of diesel. Makari from Poland will come several times to you.

One of the workers: Your car is Russian.

Prince Tiger: Yes, I bought it because it was cheap.

The fuel tanker was filled and they returned to the port, worried that they might have suspected them and that someone was following them.

Captain Piotr saw them, "Please bring the diesel quickly."

Prince Tiger laughed: Okay, Makari, go and play around all the time.

The engineer laughed: We are in the process of building a very large tank... in which we will store diesel.

Meanwhile, the captain went to the ship, and Nikolai came and started talking to the engineer about matters of construction, completion dates, the preparation stage for making a road to the base, and land preparations for the base for construction.

Nikolai: The ship must go and get the building materials again.

Prince Tiger: The captain says that the ship is sailing today and will sail again

Nikolai: When the ship leaves Canadian territorial waters safely, another ship will launch

From the port of Vladivostok... Now, Prince Tiger, or we tour together in Canada and visit the capital, Toronto.

Prince Tiger was worried and afraid, "Yes, but how?"

Nikolai laughed, "Don't worry... prepare yourself to travel and tell Vlad and Fedir to prepare themselves, and I'll be right back ".

Nikolai indicated to one of the soldiers, "Please take me by car to Wadhams according to the map."

The general gave the military salute and went and got a car. Nikolai got in joyfully and they set off.