Chapter Eight

Prince Tiger woke up to the sound of the clock.

"Uh... it's six in the morning." He got up as he wanted. It was his first time in Moscow and he wanted to spend time having fun in it he wants to explore it, he heard from Nikolai that there are thousands of opportunities in it.

He went to the shower room and took a shower. The water was refreshingly cold. He opened the window and let in air pretty cool, the sleepiness curse is totally gone.

He wiped himself off the water and turned on the TV on the Russian songs channel, laughing happily

"How I wish I could live in a big apartment instead of this small room."

The room had a double bed with a large hanging TV and two tables, one of which was a small one with a kettle and some cups. On the other side there is a small round table with two chairs and a balcony a soft leather chair was specially placed for him. He thought of going to the cafeteria to have breakfast.

Meanwhile, Nikolai was talking to Professor Konstantin.

"Hi, Professor... I would like the evaluation results from you, which is of the utmost importance."

Prof. Constantine: Well, Mr. Nikolai...he is well-educated and in touch with all the information and current events Someone who is intelligent and knows politics, like diplomats and tactful. I think he is a suitable person.

Nikolai laughed: I knew all this so that everyone would reassure my guest.

Prof. Constantine: Ah... Prince... That's good... Do you know how much money he has?

Nikolai: He is not rich, he is just an employee like us, but you know that wages in London are very high.

Prof. Constantine: Well...bye.

Prince Tiger's phone rang in the hotel room

" Hello, yes, I am Creel.".

Hotel employee: There is a person named Nikolai who wants to meet you in an hour in the hotel hall

Prince Tiger: Well, I will wait for Mr. Nikolay Medvedev, thanks

Prince Tiger came out of his room wearing an elegant suit and decided to sit in the hotel hall.

He went down the elevator to the hotel lobby, and there was a group of guests of different nationalities in the elevator, he was eager to know their opinions and impressions, as most of the visitors looked at him with respect.

What they feel is the direction of his high-end and responsible qualities. Prince Tiger found the sofa in the hall, It was empty, so he went and sat down and read the daily newspapers and magazines, and asked the waiter to bring him a cup large of mixed juice... He used to notice the guests, most of whom were European tourists, where he was.

Some of them are passionate about discovering Russia. Some of them had little booklets and spoke Russian to the staff.

The prince noticed the arrival of a bus from the airport carrying tourists. The prince was happy with the arrival of this group, It was a multi-national from Africa, China, and India, a number of sixty people, most of them young people.

They descended and dragged their bags, and the tourist company employee, a Turkish national, spoke the Russian language he stop in front of them, he started shouting, "Please wait in the hall until we complete your registration procedures and give you room keys."

The receptionist came out from behind her desk and started welcoming them and distributing registration forms. She was particularly friendly with young people and winks at them.