Chapter Sixteen

London, Home Office.

George entered his office where it was eight in the morning.

"Good morning, Mr. George," the secretary greeted.

George: Good morning, Jenny. Get me today's agenda.

Jenny: Well, Mr. George... and how is your health?

George smiled: My health is good. Please remind me every six hours when to take the tablets

As it fights lung diseases from the effects of smoking.

Jenny: Okay, I'll organize this.

George went straight into his room, turned on the satellite TV, and started looking around quickly in the archives of the night shift, at this time a radioactive spectrum came from the satellite

"Mr. George... This is me, the assistant agent... Please get up from the chair now and go to the back of the room."

George: Hahaha, are you kidding me?

"If you do not get up now immediately, I will guide you by making the ghosts touch your body and move you."

George walked and had almost reached the end of the room when bullets rained down on the office door and hit a chair behind the table, George was horrified.

Meanwhile, there was a large man with a machine gun in his hand, and he looked at the secretary.

He gave a warning look and the secretary was very terrified, then he left the room.

Immediately, the secretary called the security force and opened the room door, "Oh my God, oh my God, Mr. George, are you alive?"

George watched her enter the room, "Yes, Ginny...what was all that about?"

Jenny: Thank God you saved me... I called the security forces. It was a man carrying a machine gun, he got in then he got out.

George: There must be a security guard at my office... Call the investigation department now to find out the assailant.

The secretary came out... George approached his desk, "Oh, the bullets destroyed the computer screen and the chair."

He pressed the phone button, "Jenny... ask the repairmen to bring you a new bulletproof door

Also, I need a chair and a computer screen, and there are some bullets in the wall... Also, spread the word the news is all over the ministry... "Okay, Mr. George... I hope you calm down and rest."

Meanwhile, security guards entered the room, "Hello, Mr. George, we are glad you survived

From the assassination attempt "... "Thank you... Please guard the office from the outside and ask for identification of those entering and being searched "... "We are at your command."

George took out a laptop from his closet, sat on the plush leather sofa, and began reading

Reports, then pressed the phone button, "Jenny, order me from the cafeteria an ice cream with strawberries, a large cup ".

"Okay, Mr. George."

Meanwhile, some detectives entered and shook George's hand, consoled him, and began asking him. One of them was writing a report, and then they went out wishing George safety, health, and a long life.

A quarter of an hour passed and the repair workers entered and began to reassure George and begin the repair work. They installed a new door and took out the bullets from the wall.

Someone brought a new chair and a computer screen, and Jenny brought him a cup of ice cream.

George became angry, but he controlled himself and continued working. Meanwhile, the secretary called "Mr. George... I would like to tell you the news that there are rumors throughout the ministry accusing you of working for the Russians, and you started killing innocent employees ".