Chapter Thirteen

London, Home Office.

George was in his office busy reading reports.

Frustrated by not achieving some important goals, he sipped his coffee and pressed the phone.

"Jenny, please call Mr. Mark from the Investigation Department now."

"Okay, Mr. George."

George leaned his back on a chair and raised his head back. He was tired and nervous, so he lit a cigarette.

He started smoking and looking at the reports. Meanwhile, the phone rang, "Mr. George, I have Mark now."

George looked at the wall clock, "Okay, let him in."

Mark entered, smiling, extending his hand to George, "Hello, Mr. George." He shook hands with George, "Sit down, Mark."

George got up from behind the desk and looked out the window, "What are the results, Mark, regarding Prince Tiger's group?"

Mark was disturbed, "What I have come to understand is that they are joking and saying that we are interpreting the minister's instructions."

George got angry and looked at him sharply, "I see their actions and movements as dangerous and in no way compatible with the minister."

George's eyes teared up.

Mark: They change positions after a while and bring in witnesses, and all the talk is based on the fact that they are joking.

George said sharply and firmly, "You must contact the minister's office and ask them about all these positions again. This is your mission."

Mark got up from the chair, "Okay, Mr. George... I will inform you of the results as soon as we finish this task."

Mark came out, and George looked at the reports again, then pressed the phone, "Jenny... call Mr. Henry and, let him come immediately."

"Okay, Mr. George, immediately."

In the meantime, he called George's phone at the private intelligence company, "Hello... George is talking to you from London... Can I speak to the manager, Mr. Boyko "... "Wait a minute, please"... " " Hello, Mr. George. How is London?".

George: Hello, Mr. Boyko London, OK, I would like to ask about the results of the mission in Moscow.

Boyko: Unfortunately, the person was a Russian citizen, his name was Krill, and his accent was very similar to Prince Tiger.

George was surprised, "Uh... well, maybe he deceived me, thank you."

George picked up the phone and in the meantime, the office phone rang, "Mr. Henry will come in five minutes."

George: Okay, Jenny... ask me for permission to meet the minister.

Jenny: Okay, Mr. George.

George took out a chocolate bar from his desk drawer and started eating it, then he started watching satellite television and watching London pass for a moment, and the phone rang. "Mr. George, Henry has arrived. Will he come in now?"

George: "Of course, immediately."

George sat up and turned off the satellite TV, so Henry entered, "Hello, Mr. George, how are you?"

George: Fine, Mr. Henry. Please remain seated

Henry: You look tired, Mr. George... You may be staying up late.

George laughed: Sometimes... Now tell me about the Russian man Ivan and the nuclear suitcase.

Henry felt frustrated and embarrassed, "Unfortunately, we have not yet reached any conclusion."