Chapter Eighteen

Pacific Ocean Ship Eagle.

Nikolai was on deck consulting with Captain Pyotr and talking to him about the sea, places, and weather conditions.

Prince Tiger walked towards them, "Hello, General Nikolai and Captain Piotr."

Nikolai: Hello... I see you are happy and cheerful... How about this trip?

Captain Piotr: We will arrive in a few days... but I have a question: how does the invisibility device work? Your affiliate.

Nikolai: It hides us by means of spectra issued by satellites, for example, by printing the image that... Behind you put it in front of you so that it will cover you and no one will see you as they see the picture, broadcast by satellite spectra.

In our case, the image of the sea is placed from our right, left, and above us, in relation to the bottom and the emerging waves, the course of the ship also covers it.

Prince Tiger: But what about radars? They sense and have frequencies against metals and other materials.

Nikolai laughed: The satellite broadcasts frequencies that interfere with radars, as I knew

Through your office, all your radar codes.

The captain looked at Prince Tiger, smiling: I wish you good luck, Mr. Prince.

Hours passed and the ship stopped.

Nikolai turned to the captain, "What's wrong, captain?"

Captain: The ship's engines must rest for several hours.

Prince Tiger, Fedir, and Vlad walked toward them, "What are we going to do?"

Nikolai: Prince, jump into the sea.

Prince Tiger was afraid: jumping into the sea.

Nikolai laughed: Okay, I'll start.

And he went to his cabin.

Captain: Prince Tiger, the area we are heading to is not possible for the ship to reach land because... Not deep.

Prince Tiger: In this case what will we do?

Captain: We must dig in the sea and prepare a place for the ship to dock, and then we will carry out the landing, we will build a military base.

Meanwhile, Nikolai came, naked and wearing only shorts. "Come on, prince," then he got up.

By jumping from the ship into the sea, the soldiers started jumping into the sea and swimming.

Prince Tiger laughed, then took off his clothes, as did Vlad and Fedir, and they jumped into the sea.

The distance was great as he dived into the ocean and was terrified that the ocean was very deep.

He took his head out while swimming and saw the soldiers laughing and enjoying being on the ship.

Nikolai was jovial and suddenly the captain jumped with them Nikolai approached him, "Good day, captain."

A soldier lowered the ladder over the ship until it touched the water and threw in the life preserver.

Captain: This is an emergency collar... Ah... the water is refreshing.

Two hours passed and they began to board the ship, and one of the soldiers began distributing glasses of vodka to them, and sandwiches.

Prince Tiger went to his cabin and was drying himself when he heard a knock on the door, "This is me, Maria."

The prince opened the door and saw a beautiful blonde officer with a sexy body. "Hello, please Come in "..." What You do it alone." She approached him, kissed him, and held him close.