Chapter Five

Prince Tiger Apartment.

It's nine o'clock in the morning. The prince Tiger sat with Mr. Evgeny, on the balcony, talking about the Isle of Man and about London and Russia, and they had breakfast.

Evgeny: Delicious breakfast.

Prince Tiger: I ordered it from the restaurant at the end of the road.

Evgeny: A person would like to have breakfast same this every day.

Prince Tiger laughed, "If you live in my apartment you will get this breakfast every day, haha.

Evgeny: What did you decide, Prince about traveling to Russia?

Prince Tiger: It's a dangerous journey, and I'm snuffing and holding your passport.

Evgeny: Don't worry, you say they might discover you because your Russian language is a beginner... There is a solution... Look.

He shows him glasses." It is a pair of glasses connected to a computer that hears the sound, then translates it, and you will hear it translated through the earphone.

The prince looked at him, "Great glasses... This is about understanding, but how do I respond to knowledge?"

Evgeny: Just say yes or no to them...or speak into the small microphone and it translates your voice and you will hear it in the speaker.

Prince Tiger: Great idea

Evgeny: Don't worry, you won't be exposed in Russia either. I will give you information about my wife and my children, my family, and my friends.

Prince Tiger: No... I will not visit them in disguise.

Evgeny: Of course, as you can see, I risk myself and my passport, and all these costs.

Prince Tiger laughed.

" Don't worry, I paid the rent for three months... I will ask the restaurant to deliver to you

Three daily meals.

Evgeny rejoices "I agree...but I forgot to tell you that prints of my fingerprints must be made and fixing it on your fingers because they may take your fingerprints at the airport... for information ".

Prince Tiger: How do we do this?

Evgeny laughed " Dmitry will make the fingerprints ".

Prince Tiger is now explaining to Evgeny how to behave and how to walk while wearing a mask and how to speak and imitate the tone of his voice and that he has to sit on the balcony wearing a mask. The time of breakfast and lunch if someone knocks on the door, he must wear a mask.

Douglas Airport.

Nikolai and Prince Tiger were standing looking at the planes' timetable.

Nikolai was worried and imagined what if they discovered the trick and caught the prince.

He smiled, "How are you, Evgeny?"

Prince Tiger replied to him in Russian, "I am fine, and you."

Nikolai laughed, "I'm fine... What are you going to do in Russia?"

Prince Tiger: "Ahhh... I'm going to visit the Red Square and the gardens... I can't do more

Speaking in Russian... Evgeny was with me yesterday and was teaching me the Russian language all the time...an amusing character."

Nikolai: Hold on, Evgeny... Drink a little so they think you're drunk.

Nikolai took out a bottle of vodka from his bag, "Let's drink it"... Prince Tiger drank a mouthful from the bottle, "Ah... I can't do more."