Chapter Fourteen

London, Home Office.

George entered the office and greeted the secretary

"Good morning, Mr. George."

George smiled at her, "Good morning... order me coffee and my favorite sandwiches."

Secretary: Okay, Mr. George... but I would like to tell you something.

George turned to her, "What, Jenny?"

Jenny: Did you know that coffee, chocolate, and tea prevent the absorption of nutrients in the stomach, about 75%.

George: Ah...but what to do, I'm used to it.

Jenny: It is possible to delay coffee for two hours until digestion occurs.

George: Okay... Bring me sandwiches with Coke.

Secretary: Cola has the same effect.

George: Okay, a bottle of water, and after two hours, order coffee.

The secretary laughed and George smiled happily and went into his office and sat behind his desk.

George began reading the reports and became angry and sad.

He pressed the phone button, "Jenny... let Mr. Henry talk to me on the phone now."

"Okay, Mr. George."

George started thinking and analyzing and decided to call, "Hello, Detective Mark... how are you?" "Fine, Mr. George."

George: Is there anything new yet in the work assigned to you?

Mark: We need some time... and it may... produce results.

George: Then come to my office now.

George hung up the phone and started watching satellite TV.

The phone rang. "Hello... yes, Jenny." "Mr. Henry is on the line."

George: Hello, Mr. Henry... How are the operations with you? "..." Hello, Mr. George... We are trying to do so... In search, as you know, London is a big city and we need time."

George: Hurry, we are in danger... Turn on the Express program and request some employees from the departments to help you.

George hung up the phone.

Jenny knocked on the door and entered, "Breakfast, Mr. George."

George smiled at her and she placed the tray on the edge of the desk and looked at George questioningly.

George: I feel tired and the itching is getting worse.

Jenny: Should I make you a doctor's appointment?

George: Yes, make an appointment for me today.

Jenny: Well right away... I would like to inform you that there is a demonstration in front of Parliament by groups of students there are Some educated writers are demanding the return of the British Empire.

George was surprised and laughed, "A strange demonstration... Ask the employees to prepare a report for me about this demonstration."

Jenny: Okay, Mr. George, anything else?

George: Thank you, go now.

The secretary came out and George started eating breakfast. He felt sad and talked to himself

"I have been 35 years old and I have been drinking coffee with my breakfast... Unfortunately... Coffee prevents the absorption of nutrients...it means, I only ate a quarter of what I was eating."