Chapter Four

Liverpool port.

Prince Tiger set out on board his elegant yacht in the morning, heading to the Isle of Man.

He was worried, about what would happen to him. Increased the speed of the yacht.

The sun's rays were reflecting off the waves, and it was cool and pleasant. He saw flying a group of birds, she flew close to him and crossed over a yacht.

It was a large yacht, fifty meters long and ten meters wide, with a large restroom.

There are comfortable leather sofas, small tables, a large TV hanger, a kitchen with a large refrigerator, and a bathroom.

He brought with him a large bag containing his elegant clothes.

The prince was good at driving the yacht, he let her walk after he programmed it with the computer, He suddenly got hungry and went to the kitchen and took out the sandwiches and a can of beer he had bought from the port. He started to eat and opened the beer. "Uh... not more than one."

He looked at his black handbag, he put 100,000 US dollars in it.

He turned on the TV and watched morning programs in London, Liverpool, and Douglas.

Meanwhile, Nikolai was in Douglas, sitting in his hotel room.

He was worried, "Will they kill me?" He read the newspapers. He heard a man's voice in the corridor mocking him "This Russian who wants to blow up London, is he in hospitality?"

Nikolai was afraid, "They knew about me," he exclaimed, "What lies, man!"

He decided to take a walk in Douglas, put on his clothes, and went out into the street. He started wandering towards the city center.

The town was pretty storied for the most part and the roads were cobblestone.

He saw the shops, the residents of the island, and the tourists.

Meanwhile, Prince Tiger's elegant yacht moored in Port Douglas, and people, employees, and workers at the port, greet him, "Welcome, Prince Tiger... We hope you are having a great time in the Isle of Man."

The prince was charming and graceful. He came down with his bag and called for a taxi.

He got into the taxi and gave the driver the address. He had booked a luxury apartment. He was watching the city. He was happy.

Nikolai's phone rang, "Hello, yes... Hello, Prince Tiger, thank God for your arrival... How is the Work in the ministry?".

Prince Tiger: I took two months off.

Nikolay: This is good news, and did they interrogate you?

Prince Tiger: I told them that you don't know where the man is or where the bag is. Rest assured, what do we do now?

Nikolai: Well, give me your address and I'll take care of it. He started writing.

The prince had ended the call and called his wife and started talking to her about the city while he was on his way to the apartment.

Nikolai continued to wander. He rode a tourist bus and toured the distinctive tourist places. He See the old buildings and a historic church, the bus is running near the seashore where the waves were the sidewalk was crashing, and the bus passengers were happy and laughing amused.

One of the tourists asked, "What does the motto on the island's flag mean?"

The tour guide replied, "The logo consists of a crown and two birds, and there are three legs, which means go wherever you want."