Prologue 2 ♥️

" ɦɛʀ "

She was Fragile like a Flower 🌹 Innocent like an Angel...
Beautiful like a Doll..
It was hard to not get attracted
towards her...
She can't see others in pain And because of this she always used to get into some trouble...
she had a lot of kindness Inside her...
Her heart desires nothing but Love
Just like any other girl she wants to get Marry to a person whom she loves but looks like destiny has some others plans for her...

She was Really Happy in her Life Until  𝓗𝓮  Came In her Life Like a storm to make her His "נєση נυηgкσσк "

                       " нιм "

He was Cold as Ice A heartless person indeed....,Has some serious Anger issues..What he wants He Gets...he just likes to show his emotions infront of his Loved ones but you Know the fun fact No one Literally no one knows his Ttue self But him...
JEON JUNGKOOK says -

" We live in hell, and the angel is not for good boys; only bad boys can rule here.."

He was Devil in an angel's body... But what's going to happen when this devil got Obsessed with the angel.. He tries to make her his forcefully...Is she going to fall for him...Will he ever realise his mistake...Are they going to be happy in the future...

  And Of Course The Aesthetics...✨

A/N // Anniyo haseyo Everyone...I hope you all are eating well and are  Safe and Sound... I'm trying hard to think about how to make the story more interesting and Unique and all...hope you all will like the story...

And Yeahh one More thing I can't promise a Happy Ending cuz I don't promote nor support abuse and Assault...And yeah this story has all those things And I'm not gonna make Y/n that stupid to willingly end up with Jungkook...In this story Jungkook has some mental illness...,and Anger issues...So Yeahh you can Imagine further how this story is Gonna be...Okay That is it... Take care of yourself 💖

LOVE YOU LOVELYZ ♥️🫶💜

See ya Soon...💫

Word counts - 366

Just edited it a bit Rn..😀😮‍💨