CHAPTER • 13 ♥️

" And here you go miss... enjoy"

" thankyou unnie"

" you're welcome my love"

You bowed and happily went out of the makeup store after buying your favourite makeup & skincare products... mumbling the very new song of bigbang " Bang Bang Bang" AKA your Soon to be seniors....

You always try to forget your past and start a new day with happiness & joy... though it's not easy as it sounds....but there's nothing wrong in trying...the more you think about the past incidence...the more you drown yourself in darkness & depression...tbh it's not a flex to be in depression and all sort of things...so you're just trying to move on every single day....
When the right time will come you'll let out everything in front of everyone...just need some courage Which you're lacking Right now'...your day Will come , One day........

And just like that you reached home... today was Saturday which Means weekend and chill....

" I'm over the moon to try out These face sheets... they're new in market... I just Hope it'll suit meh..."

" y/n... here's your watermelon smoothie... Enjoy..."

"Thank you Eomma..keep it in the refrigerator....I'll Have it after a refreshing shower "

"No problem...you didn't consume any junk food... Right??"

" ain't noo wayy...my skin is more important for me.."

" that's my gurll.... now' go & relax...💅😌"

" yeappssssss "

Time skip......

" wow what a Goodness I'm....   Mwah.....!!! Now let's  just do my skincare and relax at home....."

" Eomma it's so sweet & tasty....I Love itt..."

"Ohh you Love it "

"Absolutely..., it's delicious as well as this Rhode watermelon lip treatment... it's so amazing....has my heart...."

(She smiled) " mhmmm ikr... I was thinking.. today's Weekend... so do you perhaps Wanna go shopping...?? "

" aishhhhh... I'm not in the mood but okay..."

"With Mrs.jeon "
(you choke on your drink)

"What...??? " ( You yelled )

"What??" ( she said in confusion & disbelief )

"Ahh um I mean is she alone or what ? "

" idk... I didn't ask her that Much...she just wanted to go shopping... that's why I asked you too..."

"I'm not going "...

( Ngl You love shopping by your whole heart'.....but fear of Jungkook being there with his mom is way more stronger...)