CHAPTER • 11 ♥️

Just to make you remember the story is still running in the past
Tysm.... now enjoy~~~~
.
.
.
(⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧
.
.
.
.
......
.
.
.
.
.

" ʙʟᴜʀʀᴇᴅ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴇᴠᴀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴇᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴘꜱ..
ᴜɴᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴄᴀʀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰʟᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʟɪꜰᴇ..
ɴᴇɢᴏᴛɪᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ..✨🥀💗 "

" How can you say this

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" How can you say this...?? Mrs.park yells at her husband...
Mr park ; honey calm down...!!
Mrs park ; How can I...?? I told you already to not make any mistakes... it's about y/n Your own daughter...
Mr. park : I told you... It was a mistake..it's not that deep-
Mrs. park ; shut up..!!!! idc... I want that custom Versace ring for my daughter...
Mr. park ; we can make her wear any other expensive ring...why do you only need that ring..??
Mrs park ; Cuz I promised her & told my every friend and relatives bout' itt... I can't back off now'... it'll ruin my reputation...
Mr.park ; ohh lawdd...
Mrs.park ; ynw it was my mistake to give responsibility to you.. I should have handled it myself.. you're of no use.. Only one hour is left for her performance... How I'm gonna make it that quick...ohh noo think yoo-jin..think something ASAP...yess idea...

Time skip~~~~

_OTP_

Mrs.park ; thank you so much ji-ah... without you I wouldn't be able to make it...all credit goes to you...
Mrs.jeon ; are you for real...?? It's the least I can do for my Soon to be daughter in law...
Mrs.park ; Ohh goshh ji-ah..
*both laughed and chuckled*
Mrs.jeon ; is she ready..??
Mrs.park ; ahh yess she is..just a little touch up..and everything is done.. I hope she wouldn't forget the choreography...!!!!
Mrs.jeon ; believe me she wouldn't... she's just so Talented...!!
Mrs.park : I believe youu my bestie...and thank you for coming to my show...
Mrs.jeon : it's a honour for me yoo-jin..
Mrs.park ; Aishh... I'll return you the Versace set ring really soon...
Mrs.jeon ; wth..!! Shut upp..!! I bought it for her only..to gift her on her birthday... It was going to be her anyway...!!
Mrs.park ; you're so Sweet...ayein (sweetheart)
Mrs.jeon ; c'mon... told you it's the least I'm doing for her..
Mrs.park ; love you.. But now I've to goo... hope to see you there..
Mrs.jeon ; I will... byee
Mrs.park ; Goodbyew~~~~~

_Call ended _

Author's POV ~~~~~
Y/n's mom is in the fashion line...every month she earns in millions & millions Cuz of her successful clothing brand...
"Rubyjane" yeahh this is the name of the brand Mrs.park owns... it's also quite famous worldwide...and a few days ago she again' launched her own footwear line also...it was a hit...so to celebrate that she held a party in which she'll show & flex her every single footwear..and also it'll have some dance and Music...so she request her daughter to participate in this... Cuz it'll make her reputation even higher...