CHAPTER • 15 ♥️

Author's POV ~~~

" Are you fine now ? "

You nod Your head a Little feeling nauseous & weak..you tried to get up from the bed only to get pushed back again by your mother....

" No need to get up...stay here I'm bringing food for you....."

" mom I don't Wanna eat anything righ now..."

" Y/n stop being stubborn for God sake.. Y'know why did you faint in the bathtub... because of your careless behaviour and unhealthy food eating habits....
look sweetie you got my genes... you're going to be slim.... doesn't matter how much you eat....stop this nonsense...and eat well..."

You sulk before saying

" fine mumma ,but you please stay here.. don't Leave me alone
Tell the maids to bring me food..."

She caressed your hair and smiled....

" They are on Leave sweetie.... I'll bring the foods wait- "

" oh I literally forgot this..."

She chuckled and shook her head...your smiled disappeared as soon as she left the room and filled with fresh tears...all the things happened with you.... just a few hours ago started to flash infront your eyes... it was really disgusting fr...you put your Arms infront your eyes, covering it....
A small sob left your mouth but you Control Your emotions for your mom...
Your body was raging From the heat... You legit spend 1.5 or 2 hours in that icy cold bathtub unconscious.... it's good the water didn't reach till your nose or mouth or who knows If  you would have seen the next morning or not....

" here it is..."

You quickly went Inside the cover and wiped off your remaining tears....

" Y/n did I told you to sleep.... c'mon keep aside that blanket and get up....have some soup... it's really warm & healthy... it'll help you to get well soon...!!

You smiled sweetly hearing her voice....there was so Much love in her tone....which Y'know you're Never going to get from any other person in this entire planet....

" yes mumma.... I wasn't sleeping... it's just I'm feeling cold..."

" ohh my poor baby, After having this soup... don't forget to take your medicines..Arraso...!! "

" yes yes... I wouldn't "

"Hmm that's like my daughter...now open your mouth... I'll feed you..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Thanks mom,the soup was very tasty..."

" ahh yes yes I Know 😌
Now sleep well....and I'll talk with your teacher....no need to go school for the entire week.... I gotta appoint some specialist for you...you really need to take care of yourself... you're looking really weak tbh..."

"But mo- "

"No but what.... sleep tight..."

You smiled feeling Lucky to have such a caring mother like her....and also you feel relieved to the fact that you'll not see Jungkook for the entire week...but what about After that 🙃

" yeah yeah goodnight 💤...."

"Goodnight sweetie 💤..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.